|Page (1) of 1 - 03/08/18||email article||print page|
PRO Unlimited Selected as Two-Time Finalist in 2018 National Technology Awards(March 08, 2018)
SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON (PRWEB) March 08, 2018
PRO Unlimited, a global innovator of contingent workforce management software and services, announced today that it has been selected as a finalist in the 2018 National Technology Awards in the “Best Mobile Innovation of the Year" and “Best Enterprise Project" categories. The National Technology Awards, hosted in London, celebrate the pioneers of new technology, focusing on innovation in areas such as finance, travel, gaming, IoT and analytics.
Wand Mobile, a 100 percent native VMS (vendor management system) app built from the ground up for Apple and Android devices, was recognized in the “Best Mobile Innovation of the Year" category. The industry's most robust VMS application, Wand Mobile allows both managers and workers to easily manage every aspect of their contingent workforce experience while on the go. Highlights include:
- Omnichannel Management: Boasting true native apps on the iPhone and Android devices, Apple iPad and even the Apple Watch, Wand Mobile powers total freedom of mobility and a seamless omnichannel experience.
- Action Items: Wand Mobile showcases the items managers need to take care of directly on their home screen, helping them get more done with fewer taps and avoid overlooking critical items.
- A Consumerized Experience: Wand Mobile incorporates the most cutting-edge design and user experience methodologies to create an app second to none in workforce management.
Total Talent Solutions, a groundbreaking business intelligence tool in Wand VMS that provides clients with total visibility into both contingent AND full-time resources across the organization, was recognized in the “Best Enterprise Project" category. By consolidating these different data sets and serving them up through easily digestible dashboards, Total Talent Solutions helps managers make informed decisions in several key areas:
- Driving Cost Savings: Total Talent Solutions displays worker costs across all labor categories in an intuitive, comparable format
- Understanding Talent: With Total Talent Solutions, users can compare full-time and contingent worker quality data, identify talent deficits, and gain insights into worker retention.
- Workforce Planning: The interactive dashboards help power a smarter approach to where, how and when to source talent.
National Technology Awards finalists come from those companies and organizations who have made outstanding technological contributions across a variety of sectors. The 2018 winners will be announced on May 17 at the Awards Gala Dinner at the Waldorf Hilton in London.
About PRO Unlimited
PRO Unlimited, through its purely vendor-neutral Managed Services Program (MSP) and Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions, helps organizations around the world address the costs, risks, and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, PRO offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/03/prweb15287380.htm.