|Page (1) of 1 - 01/09/12||email article||print page|
zBoost Pro Line Provides Installers New Solution Kits to Boost Data and Voice(January 09, 2012)
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 09, 2012
Wi-Ex, a leading provider of consumer and commercial cell phone signal boosters, announced today the launch of the new zBoost Pro Line of cell phone signal booster kits for professional installers at Digital Experience at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The new line of kits includes the zBoost Pro, zBoost Pro Panel and zBoost Pro Plus. The Pro Line extends a Cell Zone for multiple users and all devices operating on 800 and 1900MHz frequency bands except those using Nextel/ iDEN or 4G.
"Today's mobile lifestyle requires a strong indoor cell phone signal for users to stay connected to work and family. The new zBoost Pro Line provides an affordable and uncomplicated solution designed to meet the needs of challenging indoor environments," said Mike Cummiskey, vice president with Wi-Ex. "Designed specifically for professional installers, our commercial solutions benefit multiple wireless device users by reducing dropped cell phone calls and increasing cellular data speeds on iPhones, DROIDS and other smartphones, as well as iPads, tablets and air cards. This can translate to attracting and keeping tenants, as well as increasing employee production."
The Pro Line is designed for professional installation and sold only to professional installers. The zBoost Pro Line solutions increase cellular coverage inside buildings ranging in size from 5,000 square feet to 15,000 square feet.
- zBoost Pro: Improves coverage up to 5000 square feet and includes zBoost amplifier base unit in ruggedized casing, power supply, high gain signal and broadcast antennas mounting hardware and coax cable.
- zBoost Pro Panel: Improves coverage up to 8000 square feet in open spaces and includes zBoost amplifier base unit in ruggedized casing, power supply, high gain signal and broadcast antennas mounting hardware and coax cable.
- zBoost Pro Plus: Increases indoor signal for two levels up to 15,000 square feet in open spaces. and includes zBoost amplifier base unit in ruggedized casing (3), power supply (3), high-gain signal (2) and broadcast antennas (2), attenuators and mounting hardware.
- Decreases dropped or missed calls and increases data speeds
- Increases voice and data transmission speed on cell phones, smartphones, wireless data cards and wireless alarm panels
- Compatible with all US carriers and devices using 800 and 1900MHz (except Nextel/iDEN and 4G)
- Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- No cradle or connections to your phone
- Maintains network integrity using patented technologies
Wi-Ex (http://www.wi-ex.com), a leading provider of cell phone signal boosters, developed zBoost, the first consumer-priced signal booster that extended cell zones for the small office/home office cell phone market. Wi-Ex has expanded their extending cell zone coverage beyond consumers to corporate enterprises and large commercial applications. From M2M applications to large commercial complexes to the rising number of teleworkers, the zBoost line provides a business-centric solution for improving poor in-door cell phone coverage domestically and internationally. The zBoost product line works with most carriers in the US and abroad including AT&T, Sprint, Vodaphone, Verizon and T-Mobile. The award-winning zBoost home and office solutions help today's connected consumers including iPhone, iPad, Android (DROID), BlackBerry, and smartphone users with dropped calls and slow data. They were awarded a 2007 and 2010 Consumer Electronics Association Innovations Honoree by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and a 2011 EXC!TE honoree. They also were selected as a finalist for the 2007 and 2009 CTIA Emerging Technologies (E-Tech) Award. As the leader, zBoost has more awards, more sales and more locations than all their competitors combined. Wi-Ex continues to develop innovative products to meet the demands of an increasingly wireless society by enhancing wireless signals.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/zboostextreme/atces/prweb9087703.htm.
Related Keywords:restraint of trade, international (foreign) trade, trade dispute, trade agreements, trade policy, trade balance, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, market research, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, business enterprises, research and development, business (general), medical research, consumer issue, research, agricultural research and technology, fishing industry, construction and property,