|Page (1) of 1 - 12/14/11||email article||print page|
uptime software Delivers a Powerful IT Systems Management Suite to the Underserved Small Enterprise Marketup.time Small Business Edition Offers Powerful and Easy-to-Use IT Systems Management Software Previously Only Available to Mid-Size and Large Enterprises (December 14, 2011)
TORONTO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/11 -- uptime software, Inc., a leader in IT systems performance, availability and capacity management software for midmarket and enterprise organizations, today announced up.time Small Business Edition (SBE), a deep, easy-to-use and powerful IT systems monitoring and management suite designed for small and medium businesses (SMB). up.time SBE is uptime software's first foray into the lucrative SMB market and delivers full server and application monitoring and reporting across a myriad of platforms.
Designed specifically for companies requiring in-depth and easy-to-use availability, capacity and performance monitoring tools without the cost and complexity of legacy enterprise-grade software solutions, up.time SBE delivers powerful IT systems management that's packaged and priced to meet the unique needs of small enterprises.
"The small enterprise market has traditionally been left 'out of the party' so to speak, being forced into using complicated freeware or low-end tools," said Alex Bewley, CTO of uptime software. "We've been successfully delivering systems monitoring prowess to mid-market and enterprise companies for years, and with the new SBE, we have melded this 'big technology' and ease-of-use into a solution that smaller enterprises have been clamoring for."
up.time SBE is the most recent product innovation released by uptime software and includes the exciting VMware environment monitoring capabilities introduced in October with the launch of up.time 6. In addition, SBE is quick to deploy, easy-to-use and maintain, and is delivered in a simple pricing structure. SBE is designed to monitor the entire IT stack of servers, applications and services -- across virtual, physical and cloud environments, as well as multiple platforms. All of this is easily manageable through a single dashboard.
Features specific to up.time SBE include:
- Easy-to-use and Powerful IT Systems Management. Deep metrics for IT system monitoring across servers, services, applications and system resource levels give you the best performance, availability and capacity management on the market, all without the complexity of traditional enterprise tools.
- Lightening Fast Root-Cause Analysis. SBE delivers deep IT monitoring and reporting not found in the low-end and freeware tools the small enterprise market has traditionally been stuck using. up.time offers easy-to-use monitoring and reporting for fast root-cause analysis of servers and applications.
- More Proactive Problem Solving. up.time comes complete with detailed capacity planning to help create a more proactive IT department.
- A Single Tool That Monitors The Entire IT Stack. Monitor hybrid environments from a single dashboard, including virtual, physical and cloud servers and applications across many platforms (Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Novell, VMware).
- Fast, Painless Deployment. The trial installs in minutes, and the entire up.time suite deploys within hours. Get a free trial of up.time here.
- Affordable and Simple SMB Licensing. Complete IT systems management for each licensed server.
Follow uptime software on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/uptimesoftware
About uptime software
uptime software inc. is a privately held corporation founded in 2001 and headquartered in Toronto, Canada. up.time is deep and scalable IT systems management that won't break the bank, and provides complete, yet easy to use software for accurately monitoring, reporting and alerting on the performance, availability, and capacity of your datacenters and IT services.
Used by more than 900 midmarket and enterprise companies in 32 countries, up.time increases IT performance, while consistently saving IT staff time and budget. uptime specializes in: datacenter server monitoring, virtual server monitoring, cloud monitoring, capacity planning, SLA monitoring and application monitoring, and more.
To learn more about uptime software, please visit us online at http://www.uptimesoftware.com
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SMB, small enterprise, small business edition, midmarket, uptime, IT systems management , Applications, Management, CTO/CIO, Unix, Linux, Canada, Toronto, Marketwire, Inc., , Business,