|Page (1) of 1 - 10/02/12||email article||print page|
nGenx Launches a Hosted Virtual Desktop with QuickBooks for Small and Mid-size Businesses (SMBs)(October 02, 2012)
(PRWEB) October 02, 2012
nGenx, a leading cloud services provider of hosted applications and desktops, today announced the launch of nFinity Desktop SMB Edition which is a cost effective virtual desktop solution that combines QuickBooks and several of its most popular plug-ins with Microsoft Office and Exchange inside a Windows 7 experience. This powerful bundle provides the core business productivity and accounting applications used in a majority of small businesses and delivers them as a service securely from the cloud.
nFinity Desktop SMB Edition is unlike anything else on the market today. We allow SMBs to get the benefits of cloud computing without leaving familiar and productive applications like QuickBooks and Office by making them work seamlessly on a PC, Mac, iPad or Android device while their data is stored securely in our cloud, said Robert Bye, President and CEO of nGenx. SMBs see that larger competitors are taking advantage of tablets and Smartphones, and they want a cost effective and secure solution that will enable workspace mobility and bring your own device (BYOD) policies. Our new offering targets SMBs who want to increase agility and improve efficiency but dont have the depth of technology expertise required to meet that challenge.
Other benefits provided by nFinity Desktop SMB Edition include:
- Cost Effective Hosted Applications SMBs can choose a cost effective bundled option which includes QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Qvinci, SmartVault, Exchange email and dozens more of the most popular applications that SMBs use to keep their office running smoothly.
- Increased Productivity SMBs can now simplify their IT management needs and reduce infrastructure costs by taking their desktops and applications to the cloud. This gives them more flexibility to work from anywhere and take time off without worrying about managing in-house servers.
- BYOD Flexibility SMBs can feel safe allowing their employees to bring their own device (BYOD) knowing that all devices are secured utilizing nFinity Desktop SMB Edition.
- Disaster Recovery The SMB solution provides professionally managed data backup. In case of a disaster, SMBs still have the peace of mind knowing that their data is safe and can be accesses remotely.
- Proven Security All data is stored in the nGenx data centers. For the past six years, each nGenx data center that hosts applications, data and desktops has been SAS 70, Type II and SSAE 16 certified.
With nFinity Desktop SMB Edition, our people can access the applications they need from our office, at home, or wherever they happen to be, says David Bradsher, President of Bay Business Group, an nGenx customer. Instead of storing all of our information in our office, it is now stored in an off-site data center that meets the highest industry standards, which has helped us to practically eliminate our security risks.
The nGenx team will be demoing the new offering and participating as thought leaders at this years Cloud4SMB Expo, held in Austin from October 2-5 as part of ITEXPO West. Robert Bye, President and CEO, will be serving on a panel titled,Mobility: Driving Business Efficiency using the Cloud on Thursday, October 4 at 2 p.m. CST. On the same day, nGenx CTO Rick Dehlinger will be a part of the panel discussing Cloud Desktops: Leveraging the Full Potential of the Cloud at 2:00 p.m. CST.
For more information on the nFinity DesktopTM SMB Edition, please visit http://www.ngenx.com.
Since its founding in 2000, nGenx has been a pioneer in cloud computing, working with strategic partners such as Microsoft, Citrix, Intuit, Rackspace and others to develop hosted desktops and applications from the cloud. nGenx solutions include nFinity Desktop, nFinity Cloud, and nFinity Apps which provide access to core line of business and Microsoft Office productivity applications. nGenx markets its solutions through a highly robust channel partner program supported by its nGenx Control Panel, a single pane-of-glass provisioning system that provides partners and enterprise customers complete control over their IT environments. Please visit http://www.ngenx.com for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb9967199.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime, missile systems, political systems, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, company information, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, computer crime, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), computing and information technology, satellite technology, software, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology