|Page (1) of 1 - 09/21/04||email article||print page|
mediaproxy Introduces Enigma 5 Platform At IBC 2004Monitoring and logging of remote services available immediately (September 21, 2004)
mediaproxy pty ltd introduced to the international community at IBC its new monitoring and logging platform, the ENIGMA 5. The ENIGMA 5 is available immediately.
The new Enigma 5 platform offers users several powerful and flexible features, which include:
* An innovative and simple to use web-based client interface, which allows any user connected via a network to jump to a particular channel/date/time reference point or view the live stream as well as offer direct linkage to as run-logs and easy access to all historical broadcast material.
* Highly modular and flexible architecture which allows users to add, distribute and add new functionality with little or no effort at reworking the existing components.
* Enhanced remote management capabilities that enable instant review of any archive within the logging period - on your desktop or notebook. Even across the Internet.
* Backwards integration to legacy data systems for as-run, and other data source interaction.
* A solid system architecture capable of absorbing the latest advances in technology as they arrive.
mediaproxy is also committed to ongoing development plans which will provide innovative capabilities that are unique within this specialized market space. These innovations include:
* fault tolerant modular software architecture
* hot swap software - allows critical functionality to be maintained during upgrades
* redundant data storage paths - provides protection against some third party equipment failures
* distributed server and client server capability - provides virtually endless expandability
* fully autonomous operation
* aggregation of control points to provide hierarchical management of enterprise solutions
About mediaproxy pty ltd
mediaproxy pty ltd is a fully owned Australian company that offers broadcasters, media firms, and corporations high quality, industry compliant logging solutions that record, archive, index and re-purpose broadcast media and related information.
Related Keywords:mediaproxy, Enigma 5, IBC, Monitoring, logging,