|Page (1) of 1 - 01/25/11||email article||print page|
ezPaycheck Payroll Software Help Boost Small BusinessesImprove Small Business Company With New ezPaycheck 2011 Payroll Software (January 25, 2011)
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. It guarantees the accurate tax calculations and also the speedy releases of employees salaries. It boosts small business and enhances partnership among the manager and employees. ezPaycheck software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
"For the majority of small businesses in the world there really hasn't been a simple, dependable payroll program until ezPaycheck. So it's a great feeling knowing that we save small businesses money on their payroll software needs. What's even better, though, is knowing we make their life less frustrating and save them much needed time."
Small business owners love ezPaycheck payroll software because it is simple and flexible to use, handles all their payroll needs and is very affordable. ezPaycheck payroll tax application is designed for use by non-accountants with minimal computer skills. However, even accountants like it because it is so flexible and supports unlimited accounts with one flat rate.
The payroll tax software downloaded for trial includes all of new ezPaycheck 2011's functions and features including:
- Easy-to-follow wizard guides users through the process of adding company and employee information
- Tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Capacity for unlimited deductions, including pre-tax deductions
- Payroll check printing on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Check printing using your own laser printer
- Printing options for MICR bank routing numbers, account numbers, check numbers and bank information on blank check stock
- Image signature printing on checks
- W2 and w3 forms calculating and printing
- Automatic calculation of Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Support for tips and commissions
- Form 940 and 941 printing for federal tax return
- Support for multiple check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-top, and check-at-bottom
- Many easy-to-use reports
- Unlimited free technical support
- Capability for handling payrolls for multiple companies ezPaycheck 2011 can be downloaded for free and tried for up to 30 days to ensure the software meets the customers needs before purchasing. The free download includes all features of ezPaycheck 2011, except check printing. For full, unlimited use customers must purchase a license key.
To make sampling ezPaycheck 2011 even easier, the free download includes a sample database. Customers do not have to waste time entering employee data before sampling the softwares many features.
ezPaycheck 2011 software download and license keys are available online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Or check the video ezPaycheck Made Your Payroll an Easy Job http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JISurtSXoZ0
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For more information
halfpricesoft.com P.O. Box 17067 Louisville, KY 40217 USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (866) 909-6448 or visit the ezPaycheck Web Site at : http://www.halfpricesoft.com
Related Keywords:Payroll software, accounting software, payroll system, small business payroll software, payroll taxes, payroll application, accounting system, paychecks, deductions, withholding
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved