|Page (1) of 1 - 01/30/12||email article||print page|
eDJ Group Showcases eDiscovery Expertise at LegalTech New York 2012Unveils 2012 Industry Predictions and Analyst Research Calendar, Speaks at "Analysts Rundown," Co-Hosts Asia Pacific eDiscovery Exchange (January 30, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/12 -- The eDJ Group, a leading eDiscovery analyst and consulting firm and parent company of the eDiscovery Journal, will present key eDiscovery findings, offer predictions for the coming year and release its research calendar this week at LegalTech New York 2012.
"As the most important eDiscovery event of the year, LegalTech represents the ideal opportunity to showcase eDJ's 2012 market expertise research findings and our ambitious agenda for the year under the eDJ Group umbrella. We're also excited to expand eDJ Group's presence overseas by the co-hosting the Asia Pacific eDiscovery Exchange in Hong Kong on June 22-23, 2012."
eDJ Group is focused on several key initiatives over the next few months that will culminate in the release of multiple reports, among them "The Cloud and eDiscovery Series," "Market Overview of Predictive Coding-Tech Assisted Review," "The Social Media Collection and Preservation Report," and "Technical Report on Upgrading and Using the New Summation." eDJ Group will also release multiple reports on the results of several Cloud and Predictive Coding surveys planned throughout the year.
eDJ Group market prediction highlights for 2012 include:
- The evolution from processing applications to ECA to end-to-end eDiscovery platforms will continue, with the latter including collection and preservation, analysis and review capabilities.
- Vendors will jockey to provide the industry's first comprehensive information management platform to manage "big data."
- More steps will be taken to establish "industry standard" eDiscovery education and certification programs.
- Vendors will bring innovation solutions to the market in order to address collection and preservation challenges ushered in by social media tools like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Case studies will emerge that answer industry concerns about the defensibility and accuracy of predictive coding; adoption will correspondingly increase.
- 2012 will see more consolidation in the eDiscovery market. Many large vendors have eDiscovery products in their portfolios, but many others -- including Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and Symantec -- will need to make acquisitions to become or stay competitive in the market.
Barry Murphy will be releasing these key 2012 market predictions at the LegalTech "Analysts Rundown" session on Wednesday, February 1st from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. ET in Concourse A of the Hilton New York Hotel in Midtown Manhattan. Sponsored by the Edge Legal Marketing, the Analyst Rundown is a 60-minute "shootout" style roundtable discussion that provides key analysts who cover the eDiscovery space (with the opportunity show eDiscovery providers the overall value of their work as well as help attendees differentiate among an array of vendors and their many offerings. They will discuss topics related to information governance, risk management, cloud computing and more.
To learn more about eDJ Group's full research agenda, its full predictions and its participation in the Asia Pacific eDiscovery Exchange, drop by the eDJ Group cocktail reception that will be held on Monday, January 30, 2012 at the Warwick Hotel or contact Jason Velasco at email@example.com.
About eDJ Group, Inc.
eDJ Group offers unbiased information and pragmatic advice, based on years of experience and proven industry best practices. Whether researching a technology or service solution, conducting an eDiscovery "boot camp" or finding the right expertise to answer your specific questions, eDJ Group is the source for all e-discovery professionals. For more information, go to www.edjgroupinc.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Cloud, eDiscovery, electronic discovery, Information Governance, risk management, social media, EDRM, Applications, Sales & Marketing, Education, Cloud Computing, Management, Hong Kong, Marketwire, , Biology,