|Page (1) of 1 - 03/14/05||email article||print page|
e-on Software Ships Vue 5 InfiniteRevolutionary new EcoSystem technology available (March 14, 2005)
e-on Software's Vue 5 Infinite
"Because it excels both as a final rendering engine and as a cooperative tool for high-end 3D and post-production applications, Vue 5 Infinite is the perfect solution for professional CG designers wanting to include natural 3D environments in their production pipeline", said Nicholas Phelps, President of e-on software.
Vue 5 Infinite naturally integrates and extends major 3D applications (Discreet 3D Studio MAX, Alias Maya, NewTek LightWave, Maxon Cinema4D and Avid Softimage XSI) to provide a complete, professional natural 3D studio.
With over 110 new features and product enhancements, Vue 5 Infinite is the most efficient and advanced solution for creating, animating and rendering natural 3D environments.
Following is a list of features available in Vue 5 Infinite:
* Revolutionary EcoSystem technology to populate scenes with millions of animated plants, rocks or objects;
* Single objects and complete scenes can be exported to major 3D applications, including 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, LightWave, Maya, Softimage XSI and others;
* Camera and light synchronization with 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, LightWave, Maya and Softimage XSI for perfectly matching renders;
* G-Buffer and Multi-Pass rendering with fully anti-aliased masks for advanced compositing;
* Multi-layer PSD, RLA and RPF file format support for use with e.g. Discreet Combustion or Adobe After Effects;
* Procedural Terrains with sub-pixel detail whatever the viewing distance,
* Plant editing technology with full export capabilities and animation support for simulating the effects of wind through trees;
* Global Illumination and Radiosity,
* High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) and Image Based Lighting (IBL),
* Baking of indirect lighting, advanced illumination controls,
* SmartGraph advanced function and material editor with Full shader customization, advanced time-dependent effects and non photo- realistic rendering;
* Ultra fast OpenGL-based pre-rendering engine for quick and easy previewing;
* Hybrid network rendering of single pictures or animations using RenderCow technology on Windows and MacOS X, including leveraging Apple RendezVous technology to easily transform a rack of Apple MacOS X Servers into a render farm;
* AccuShadows advanced shadow mapping technologies;
* Ultra-fast Hybrid 2.5D motion-blur rendering engine;
* Python-based application and scene scripting with full access to hundreds of internal functions and structures for customization and creation of new rendering effects;
* 3D Text, Metablobs, pre-animated meshes, integrated post- processing, camera switching
* and numerous other productivity and feature enhancements.
A complete product description, a 5' video presentation and a detailed list of features are available at: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue5infinite.
Vue 5 Infinite retails at $599, with upgrades available from Vue 4 Professional at $149 until March 31, and sidegrades from other e-on software products (see website for details). Educational versions of Vue 5 Infinite are available at $299 for single user licenses (site licensing also available).
About e-on software
E-on software was established to develop and promote the highest quality graphics tools. E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of a designers creativity. E-on softwares product line includes the award winning Vue natural 3D environment creators, as well as the Ozone 2.0 line of professional atmospheric plug-ins. E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
Related Keywords:e-on Software, Vue 5 Infinite, ecosystem, 3D environments, rendering, CG, Nicholas Phelps, Discreet, 3D Studio MAX, Alias, Maya, NewTek, LightWave, Maxon, Cinema4D, Avid, Softimage XSI, animation, Radiosity, HDRI, IBL, RenderCow, Apple, RendezVous, render farm, motion-blur,