|Page (1) of 1 - 03/05/08||email article||print page|
dvGarage Announces New Version of dvMatte Pro 3.0 Studio for Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1.2 and Motion 2 or HigherPowerful Chromakeying Software with High-performance GPU Acceleration Removes Blue or Green Screen Background in Real Time (March 05, 2008)
?dvMatte Pro is the fastest and easiest way to key digital footage in Final Cut Pro, comments Alex Lindsay, founder and chief architect of dvGarage. ?Unlike most other keyers, dvMatte uses both the color and luma information to create much cleaner edges. With a 3 Pass, super-fast keyer, dvMatte uses a color difference keyer, a hybrid luminance keyer, and an edge protection keyer, allowing the software to produce some of the smoothest mattes you will ever see on digital footage ? all in real-time.
Key features in dvMatte include:
* 3 Pass, Super-Fast Keyer - dvMatte Pro 3 uses two color differences keyers and a hybrid luminance keyer to produce some of the smoothest mattes ever seen on digital footage in record time
* Built-in Spill Suppression dvMatte not only knocks out the background, it actually knocks out the spill; automatically!
* Color Matching Plug-in Match foreground and background color in just a few clicks
* Built-in Edge Blending dvMattes edge blending controls takes composites to the next level
* Built-in Light Wrap Plug-in This easy-to-use feature will make anyone look like a pro even if theyre just getting started
* New Screen Fix Plug-in Truly a ?silver bullet for hard-to-key images, this plug-in will clean greenscreen footage when used with a clean plate
Pricing and Availability
dvMatte Pro 3.0 Studio is available for download from dvGarages website at: www.dvgarage.com. Priced at USD $199, download contents include: dvMatte Pro 3.0 Studio for Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1.2, or Motion 2 or higher; dvMatte Pro 3.0 Users Manual; and sample project files. dvMatte Pro 3.0 Studio systems requirements include: 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G5; Mac OSX 10.4.9 or higher;1 GB Hard Drive Space minimum and QuickTime 6 or higher.
Headquartered in San Francisco, dvGarage is dedicated to providing tools and training for the next generation of visual artists around the world. Founded in 2001 by industry veteran, Alex Lindsay, dvGarage, is the home of dvMatte and numerous video training products on topics ranging from 3D to Illustrator to Photoshop. For more information, please visit: www.dvgarage.com.
Related Keywords:dvMatte, dvGarage, Pixel Corps, Apple, Alex Lindsay