|Page (1) of 1 - 03/21/12||email article||print page|
ad:tech Announces Startup Spotlight Series Competition at ad:tech San FranciscoSixteen Startups. Six Judges. Four Categories. Who Will Win? (March 21, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/12 -- ad:tech San Francisco, the largest digital marketing show in the world, announced the ad:tech Startup Spotlight Series to find and reward the most innovative, enterprising new companies in digital marketing. Startups will compete in four categories: Social, Mobile, Video, and Data and Targeting.
"Sixteen startups. Six judges. Four categories. Who will win?"
The competition started in January when ad:tech invited a group of agency executives, venture capital firms and entrepreneurs to be the judges. After dozens of companies answered the call for startups, the judges narrowed down entrants to just 16 finalists. During the Startup Spotlight Series sessions at ad:tech, the companies will pitch their platforms as if they were competing to win a real client account. To win, they can't just talk about how they'll help advertisers -- they have to demonstrate it. Four companies will compete in each category, and the judges will choose one from each group to win the ad:tech Innovation Award.
Startup Spotlight Series sessions at ad:tech San Francisco conference
Moscone West, Keynote Room, Level 3, San Francisco
The Startup Spotlight Series sessions leader:
- Tameka Kee, Content Director, ad:tech
The Startup Spotlight Series advisory board members/judges:
- Ben Parr, Entrepreneur & Columnist, CNET & CBS Interactive
- Tim Chang, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
- Husani Oakley, Technology Director, Wieden + Kennedy New York
- Noah Elkin, Principal Analyst, eMarketer
- Gayle Meyers, Partner, DMR Partners
- Mike Geiger, President, Chief Integration Officer, JWT North America
Startup Spotlight: Mobile Marketing Innovation - Tuesday, April 3, 2012; 3:45pm - 4:45pm
- Startup Spotlight Series session contestants: punchcard; ShopSavvy; Fiksu; Gravity Jack
- Full session details here: http://bit.ly/wlmXBX
Startup Spotlight: New Video Platforms - Tuesday, April 3, 2012; 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Startup Spotlight Series session contestants: SeaWell Networks; Encoding.com; Addroid; Dotstudioz
- Full session details here: http://bit.ly/FPT3Fm
Startup Spotlight: The Future of Data and Targeting - Wednesday, April 4, 2012; 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Startup Spotlight Series session contestants: Stipple; Cloudwords; MixRank; Magnetic
- Full session details here: http://bit.ly/wXuo2v
Startup Spotlight: Next-Gen Social Advertising - Wednesday, April 4, 2012; 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Startup Spotlight Series session contestants: involver; GraphEffect; Compass Labs; Payvment
- Full session details here: http://bit.ly/FQCJn5
For more information on each Startup Spotlight Series contestant, please visit http://bit.ly/y4Cb1h and click on the "Learn More" icon for any of the contestants.
To register for ad:tech SF 2012, please follow this link: http://bit.ly/y83ivJ
For press registration, please follow this link: http://bit.ly/yu9kYs
Follow @adtech on Twitter and hashtag #adtech to see what people are saying about the show.
For more than 10 years, ad:tech has provided media, marketing and technology professionals with the tools and techniques they need to succeed in a changing digital world. With 9 shows in 7 countries, ad:tech's globally respected roster of speakers, workshops and exhibitors continues to make it the preferred resource and destination for digital marketers everywhere. It's where marketers gather together to do business in a vibrant and exciting marketplace.
For more information, please visit www.ad-tech.com/sf
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: ad:tech, ad:tech San Francisco, startups, startup spotlight, mobile, video, social, data and targeting, Marketwire, , Business,