|Page (1) of 1 - 06/12/12||email article||print page|
Zuora Names Splunk Executive and Enterprise Products Leader, Christina Noren, as Vice President of ProductsExpert in Building Industry Leading Products Joins Zuora to Expand Subscription Economy Solution Set (June 12, 2012)
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/12/12 --
- Zuora, the subscription commerce, billing and finance leader, today announced that industry leader Christina Noren has joined its executive team as Vice President of Products.
- Noren joins Zuora from Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) where she was a key member of the leadership team from its early days to its recent IPO, one of the most successful enterprise offerings of the last few years.
- Noren built and led the product management organization which defined and developed the dominant solution in its space. Noren was responsible for innovating Splunk's unique pricing model, which is widely recognized as a major factor in Splunk's business success and aligns with Zuora's vision of the Subscription Economy.
- As vice president of products at Zuora, Noren will be responsible for continuing to advance and innovate on Zuora's market leading subscription commerce, billing, and payment solutions.
A Record of Product and Billing System Innovation
- Before joining Zuora, Noren was a member of the senior leadership team at Splunk, joining in 2005 as Vice President of Product Management, and, serving since 2010, as Senior Vice President of Solutions. At Splunk, Noren drove the initial 1.0 beta and launch, and built out the product management, support, documentation, services and education teams.
- Prior to Splunk, Noren was Vice President of Product Management and Vice President of Systems Consulting for Sensage (formerly Addamark), a leader in the security intelligence market. Prior to that, she founded and served as Chief Executive Officer and product architect of Artloop, an interactive fine art database that served as a virtual consultant for art collectors and enthusiasts.
- Earlier in her career, Noren worked at Portal Software, winning the first key technical sales for its real-time billing engine, and helping it identify early markets for flexible rating and billing for Internet services. She began her career at Sonic Solutions, where she managed sales operations and worked in revenue accounting, giving her insights into some of Zuora's key constituencies.
- "In my years bringing new products and companies to market I have come to believe that flexibility in pricing and packaging any offering is essential for a company's success, and that traditional back office systems often get in the way," Noren said. "That's why Zuora's powerful subscription billing and commerce platform is mission-critical to support today's subscription businesses. I look forward to helping Zuora enhance and extend this platform in the years to come."
- "Christina Noren is an enterprise technology leader who understands what it takes to build industry leading solutions to meet the dynamic needs of high growth businesses," said Tien Tzuo, CEO at Zuora. "Her experience is vital as Zuora continues on its mission to be one of the next great enterprise software companies."
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora's applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box.net, Ning, GigaOm, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Reidy Communications for Zuora
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Zuora, Subscription Billing, Cloud Billing , IaaS, SaaS Billing, Cloud Computing, Sales, Applications, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Education, Security, Database, Internet, Business Issues, Cloud Computing, Security, Internet Server Applications, Career, application services, Cloud infrastructure, Management, Finance/Accounting, Sales, CEO/CFO, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Marketwire, IT (Information Technology), Internet Technology, Business, Internet,