|Page (1) of 1 - 06/30/10||email article||print page|
Zenprise Grows Revenue 110% Over Previous YearsFortune 2000 Accounts Deploying iPhones Lead the Way in New Customer Wins (June 30, 2010)
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/30/10 -- Zenprise, Inc., a leading provider of enterprise mobile management and mobile device management software, today announced record year over year revenue growth of 110 percent between 2007 and 2009. Additionally, first quarter 2010 saw a 175 percent increase in revenue over the same time period last year. Much of this recent growth is driven by companies' desire to manage, monitor, and secure iPhones and iPads.
The sheer volume of smartphone devices, both employee- and corporate-liable, that are entering the enterprise are driving demand for Zenprise's mobile device management software. Over the past 12 months, Zenprise has seen a steady rise in platform complexity with enterprises managing up to 50 different versions of a single operating system, as well as myriad combinations of hardware, firmware and software.
In a recent global Aberdeen Group survey, titled "Mobility Strategies 2010: More Mobility, Same Budget," respondents cited using more than three different smartphone platforms but reported they had little to no visibility into how those devices were used, or to the costs involved. With Zenprise's MobileManager platform, enterprises can proactively monitor and secure their smartphone deployments and resolve issues before they escalate and impact employee productivity.
During the past 12 months, Zenprise has achieved a number of significant milestones encompassing technology innovation, corporate growth and customer momentum:
- March 2010 - Zenprise receives Government Computing News' Best of FOSE award in the "Software for Enterprise Systems" category
- March 2010 - Zenprise unveils its Remote Control software which completely centralizes smartphone support and lets administrators "see what user sees"
- March 2010 - Zenprise becomes first mobile management software provider to support Apple's iPad in the enterprise
- December 2009 - Zenprise announces support for the Android operating system
- December 2009 - Zenprise customer Varian Medical Systems, receives InfoWorld 100 award for Outstanding IT Innovation
- November 2009 - Zenprise customer Varian Medical Systems, receives award from Mobile Enterprise Magazine for most Innovative Mobile Strategy
- September 2009 - Zenprise broadens solution to support mobile device, service, security and expense management across multiple smartphone platforms
- September 2009 - Zenprise expands European presence with new office in the UK
- June 2009 - Zenprise announces support for Palm and Palm Pre
- April 2009 - Zenprise bolsters its MobileManager platform with addition of Device Manager, strengthening support for administrators of the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution with device locator, auditing and performance
- March 2009 - Zenprise completes a $10 million, oversubscribed round of funding
Zenprise's extensive list of global customers spans a cross-section of countries and vertical industries including: Comcast, Boeing Corporation, Shook Hardy & Bacon LLP, Varian Medical Systems and Vodafone.
"We've had a terrific growth spurt in the lifecycle of our company, and continue to stay focused on where we are headed and how best to serve our customers," said Jayaram Bhat, CEO of Zenprise. "I'm extremely pleased with the team we've assembled, and look forward to bringing more innovations that simplify mobile device management and help companies take control of what has become an unstoppable challenge in today's enterprise."
Zenprise's award winning software automates all aspects of mobile management, from monitoring to troubleshooting, from expense management to device management, from security to compliance. Using Zenprise, customers can reduce their mobile TCO costs by over 25 percent, increase customer service levels by over 75 percent and ensure corporate compliance rates of 100 percent. Supported smartphone platforms include BlackBerry®, iPhone, Palm, Windows Mobile and Android devices. Founded in 2003, Zenprise is headquartered in Fremont, California and is privately held with funding from investors Bay Partners, Ignition Partners, Mayfield Fund, Rembrandt Venture Partners and Shasta Ventures. Zenprise's executive and product teams bring enterprise software experience from companies such as Mercury, EDS, Zambeel, Bay Networks, and Loudcloud. For more information, go to www.zenprise.com.
Barokas Public Relations
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Zenprise, mobile management, iphones, enterprise, smartphones, Digital Media Software,Communications,Digital Audio,Smart Phone,PDA,iPods,iphone,iPad,Security,Hardware,Management,CEO/CFO,OS (Operating System),Marketwire, Inc.,Apple Computer,