|Page (1) of 1 - 01/24/12||email article||print page|
Zenprise Achieves Tremendous Growth in 2011(January 24, 2012)
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/12 --
- Continues unprecedented momentum
- Quadruples MDM customers worldwide
- Increases annual bookings by 400 percent
Industry analyst firms, including Forrester, estimate that the Mobile Device Management (MDM) market may grow to $6.6 billion by 2015. Zenprise's achievements in 2011 showcase why the company is well positioned as the leader in this market. In 2011, Zenprise®, Inc. experienced tremendous customer growth and financial achievements. The Company quadrupled its MDM customer base worldwide, grew bookings by 400 percent and tripled its employee headcount.
Recently published research revealed that a massive number of 20 million new devices were activated over the 2011 holiday period with a staggering 6.8 million first connected on Christmas Day. And since 67% of workers, according to the Mitel Freedom Survey*, use at least one of their own devices for work purposes, there's no doubt that many of these will enter the workplace strengthening the already hot Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend. Mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones, and Androids give employees a powerful new medium for learning, transacting, sharing, presenting and doing business. Beyond the BYOD trend and consumerization of IT, businesses are taking advantage of mobile devices. Zenprise provides the secure, enterprise grade MDM solution that enables true mobile business optimization.
"Zenprise is focused on providing customers with best-in-class, secure, enterprise grade MDM solution in the industry," said Jayaram Bhat, CEO of Zenprise. "I'm extremely proud of our achievements in 2011, and honored by our customers and partners who have chosen Zenprise. We aren't resting on our laurels. In 2012 you'll see us continue to deliver innovative new products and solutions in enterprise mobile security and management."
2011 Financial Highlights:
- Grew company bookings more than 400 percent
- Quadrupled MDM enterprise customers worldwide
- Raised $30 million, led by Greylock Partners, and added Asheem Chandna to Board of Directors
2011 Company Highlights:
- Positioned in the Visionary quadrant of Gartner, Inc.'s Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software 2011
- Named an Innovator by Forrester in the Market Overview: On-Premises Mobile Device Management Solutions, Q3 2011
- Added a significant number of Fortune 100 companies including:
- Two of the top four entertainment companies
- Two of the top three computer software companies
- Two of the top three computer hardware companies
- Two of the top three telecommunications companies
- Two of the top three aerospace and defense companies
- Two of the top three petroleum refining companies
- Launched Zenprise Partner Network
- Enhanced customer support with 24x7x365 local support worldwide and new professional services offerings including a QuickStart Program and Mobile Policy Implementation
- Launched Zencloud, a cloud based MDM solution featuring a 100 percent uptime guarantee
- Introduced industry's first mobile enterprise DLP solution
- Named Top New Security Vendor by HP at HP Protect 2011
- Named a Top 50 Startup Winner by TiE Global
- Expanded U.S. headquarters with a new 24,000-square-foot facility in Redwood City, Calif.
- Established Zenprise Limited in The United Kingdom
- Opened sales and customer support offices in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Washington, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands and The United Kingdom
- Broadened executive ranks with the additions of a new chief financial officer, vice president of worldwide sales, vice president of business development and vice president of customer success
- Tripled employee headcount to over 200
About Zenprise, Inc.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zenprise is the leader in secure mobile device management. Only Zenprise protects all layers of the mobile enterprise, keeping organizations secure and compliant. Zenprise MobileManager and Zencloud let IT say "yes" to mobile device choice while safeguarding sensitive corporate data, shielding the network from mobile threats, and maintaining compliance with regulatory and corporate policies. This gives IT peace of mind, lets executives take their businesses mobile, and makes employees productive while on the go.
Zenprise's extensive list of global customers and partners spans a cross-section of countries and vertical industries including: aerospace and defense, financial services, healthcare, oil and gas, legal, telecommunications, retail, entertainment, and federal, state and local governments.
* Mitel Freedom Survey, August 2011
© 2012 Zenprise, Inc. All rights reserved. Zenprise is a registered trademark, and Zenprise MobileManager and Zencloud are trademarks of Zenprise, Inc. All third-party trademarks, trade names, or service marks may be claimed as the property of their respective owners.
+1 650 395 6957
Cristina Thai or Allison Zigulis
North of Nine Communications
+1 415 268 4800
Max Tatton-Brown/ Andrea Berghäll
+44 208 408 8000
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: mobile device manangement, mobile security, France, Germany, USA, India, Marketwire, Inc., , HP, Financial, Business, Entertainment, india, england,