|Page (1) of 1 - 02/16/11||email article||print page|
Zecco Announces Availability of Zecco Mobile LiteStunning New App Brings Stock Market and Portfolio Monitoring Tools to the iPhone and iPod touch (February 16, 2011)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/16/11 -- Online brokerage holding company Zecco (www.zecco.com) today announced the availability of Zecco Mobile Lite, the company's first mobile app. Zecco Mobile Lite brings powerful quote, charting and portfolio monitoring tools, wrapped in a stunning design with blazing speed, to the iPhone® and iPod touch®. Zecco Mobile Lite is available today as a free download in the Apple iTunes Store.
Zecco Mobile Lite offers users the ability to:
- View all portfolios and watch lists on a single screen(1)
- Use advanced charting to find new investment opportunities
- Create and manage watch lists directly from their mobile device
- Monitor start-of-day portfolio positions with streaming quotes
- Keep up-to-date on market news and market movers
- Tap into the Zecco online community for insight on investments and trading ideas
- Receive stock alerts via push notifications to their mobile device
- Access their account safely and securely without having to sign in every time they use the app
"Zecco has a long history of delivering technology innovations that improve the online investing experience and the Zecco Mobile Lite app is another great example," said Michael Raneri, CEO of Zecco. "With a clean and simple design, combined with speed that I haven't seen with any other mobile investing app, Zecco Mobile Lite is a great first step in bringing the full power of the Zecco Trading platform to mobile devices."
For more information on Zecco Mobile Lite, please visit https://www.zecco.com/zecco-mobile-lite/.
About Zecco Holdings, Inc.
Zecco.com is a financial portal of Zecco Holdings, Inc., which also provides access to Zecco Trading, Inc.'s and Zecco Forex, Inc.'s trading services. Zecco Holdings, Inc. is not a securities broker/dealer. All securities and investments are offered to self-directed investors by Zecco Trading, Inc. Member FINRA /SIPC. Foreign exchange trading is offered to self-directed investors by Zecco Forex, Inc. Zecco Forex, Inc. and Zecco Trading, Inc. are affiliated but separate companies. More information is located on the disclosures page.
Electronic trading poses unique risk to investors. System response and access times may vary due to market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions. Please review our Electronic Trading System disclosure at https://www.zecco.com/forms/electronic-trading/DownloadForm.aspx.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
(1) Accessing portfolio information requires a Zecco Trading account. Accessing watch lists or alerts requires a Zecco member ID.
PDF Attachment Available: https://zecco.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/Introducing_Zecco_Mobile_Lite.pdf
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1516230
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: trading, stocks, stock market, mobile, mobile app, iphone, apple, ipod, brokerage, trading, Broadcast, Streaming, Internet Media, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Financial, Other,