|Page (1) of 1 - 12/08/11||email article||print page|
ZangZing Redesigns Photo Sharing With Version 2.0With One-Click Import From Most Photo Sites and Social Networks, Including Facebook, Flickr, MobileMe, Instagram, Dropbox, Kodak Gallery, Shutterfly and More, ZangZing Provides One Place to Easily Bring Together All the Photos of Your Life (December 08, 2011)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/08/11 -- ZangZing, a company dedicated to redesigning photo sharing, is announcing ZangZing version 2.0. Version 2.0 makes it simple for users to add photos from anywhere; enhances group photo sharing, enabling lots of people to add and view photos in one place, as well as download high resolution photos; and lets users share how they want, whether it is publicly or privately or even the old fashioned way with prints and custom photo products.
"With 1 billion photos taken every day, people deserve a service that puts their photos at center stage," said Joseph Ansanelli, CEO and Co-founder, ZangZing. "ZangZing 2.0 is our next step in redesigning photo sharing for people whose photos represent the important moments of their lives."
Add Photos from Almost Anywhere
ZangZing users can add photos from almost anywhere.
- Import all your photos from Facebook, Flickr, Apple's soon to be discontinued MobileMe, DropBox, Instagram, Picasa Web, Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, Photobucket and SmugMug
- Add photos from a PC or Mac, as well as from Picasa Desktop or iPhoto
- Email photos directly into a ZangZing album from an iPhone, or any smartphone, as well as from any computer
Group Photo Sharing
Every album on ZangZing is a group album.
- Users can decide who can add, view and download full resolution photos
- Photo commenting lets people chat about photos and re-live special moments
- People view shows the group album organized by each person that added photos
- Activity view shows the group album organized by when people added, commented or liked photos
- No picnapping -- free full-resolution downloads of photos or entire albums
Share How You Want
ZangZing gives every user the flexibility to share photos how they want, with only who they want.
- Every album has its own privacy setting
- Public album photos are available for everyone to see
- Hidden albums let only those who know the web address view the album
- Invite Only albums let only those invited see the album and require sign in
- Whenever new photos are added, updates can be automatically sent via email, Facebook, and Twitter
- For those that want to share photos the old-fashioned way, users can send high quality photo prints, stunning mounted or framed prints, and more
ZangZing believes that photos should be beautifully displayed and always at center stage.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Full screen, high resolution slideshow
- No advertising
ZangZing is a new company dedicated to redesigning photo sharing to be simple and beautifully designed. ZangZing is creating one place for users to share their most important photos. ZangZing is privately held and based in San Francisco, CA. For more information please visit www.zangzing.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1825167
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1825169
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1825172
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Facebook, Flickr, MobileMe, Instagram, Dropbox, Kodak Gallery, Shutterfly, Photo Sharing, Picture, Internet, Communications, Digital Audio, Web, Smart Phone, iPods, iphone, EMail, Social Media, Internet, email, Mac, OS9, OSX, Marketwire, , Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Email,