|Page (1) of 1 - 07/09/08||email article||print page|
XChange international Announce ArabicXT for QuarkXPressNow with Multi-language Support Included (July 09, 2008)
DMN Newswire--2008-7-9--XChange International, the source for extended technology worldwide are pleased to announce the release of ArabicXT for QuarkXPress v7.x. ArabicXT?˘ is now multilingual and allows users to publish in Arabic, Jawi, Farsi, Kurdish and HXT and to create outstanding designs for both print and electronic media. ArabicXT supports all types of fonts, so users can download any font (Arabic, Jawi, Farsi, Kurdish and HXT) from any website for use within the XTension.
ArabicXT, the award-winning Arabic desktop publishing software solution, transforms QuarkXPress into a professional Arabic publishing application. Using ArabicXT 7.0 in conjunction with QuarkXPress, anyone can learn to create superb bi-directional page layouts, producing top-quality, professional Arabic and Latin publications without the need for an Arabic operating system.
ArabicXT can also be used with QuarkXPress Passport, the multi-lingual version of QuarkXPress, and opens up the world of publishing in Arabic to the novice, including students, freelancers and home-based professionals. Anyone can learn the system in a very short time to create professional Arabic publications. Because ArabicXT 7.0 does not change anything relating to the core functionality of QuarkXPress, all of QuarkXPress features are available in the Arabic language.
- Create eye-catching Arabic-language Web documents to export as HTML documents and post directly on a website
- Gain more control over Arabic layout spaces
- Convert Arabic print-based designs to Arabic Web-based designs or vice-versa, within one file. An Arabic web layout and a print layout can be included in the same file and Arabic text and content can be shared between the two
- Synchronise Arabic text among different layout spaces for greater accuracy: Arabic language text can be included in multiple layout spaces and synchronised between different layout spaces
- Manage tables efficiently as users can link text cells to one another, or to any text box, in a mixed Latin-Arabic page layout and easily set the tab order of cells, thus customising tables
- Multiple Undos
- Automatic Kashida insertion using powerful Kashida algorithms for perfect justification
- Automatic vertical & horizontal positioning of vowels over characters
- Drop word over several lines at the beginning of paragraphs
- Controllable Ligature selection
- Mix Arabic and Latin text in the same text box
- Flip page layout from right to left or left to right
- Bilingual find and replace
- Import Arabic text from Macintosh or Windows word processors
- Export Arabic text for editing in other Arabic word processors
- Copy and Paste text attributes on a character level basis
- Change of attributes of a specific language within a mixed selection range
- Improved handling of Style Sheets
- Enhanced Arabic "Flip Document Layout" feature to handle lines and bĂ©zier curves
- Support "text to box" feature of QuarkXPress directly in an Arabic textbox
- Convert "text to table" and "table to text" for the Arabic text
ArabicXT includes 46 high-quality Arabic fonts with 10 additional free fonts upon registration. It is available for Macintosh OS X (10.2 or above) and QuarkXPress International English or Passport v7.3 or later.
ArabicXT is available now through XChange International. To order, or for more information, users can visit www.xchangeuk.com, or call on +44(0)20 7490 4455 during UK business hours. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
XChange are a leading supplier of desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTensionÂ® technology; Adobe InDesignÂ®, AcrobatÂ® and PhotoshopÂ® Plug-insÂ® and other design and publishing utilities. XChange offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the graphic design, print and publishing industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their printed catalogue or online at their web site. The company are headquartered in Central London and also offer specialist training on many of the solutions they sell.
Related Keywords:prepress, publish, translate, font, layout, publication, lingual, xtension, language
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved