|Page (1) of 1 - 02/06/07||email article||print page|
XChange International announce release of OfficialReport XT 3.0Universal Binary XTension for QuarkXPress 7 (February 06, 2007)
DMN Newswire--2007-2-6--XChange International, the source for extended technology worldwide, are pleased to announce the release of OfficialReport v3 providing for Universal Binary support and QuarkXPress 7 compatibility. The XTension gives users the ability to build comprehensive and professional-looking document reports of QuarkXPress documents in just seconds. With the click of a button, users can obtain formatted listings of fonts, colour usage, style sheets, H&Js, picture fonts, picture colours, layout preferences and detailed picture usage. Whats more, the built-in batch feature can make reports for hundreds of documents automatically.
Reports created with OfficialReport are fully formatted QuarkXPress projects, with the information presented in a compact, to-the-point tabular layout. Users can choose the report name, the page size (letter, legal, A4, etc.), the units used for horizontal and vertical measures, whether to create single or facing pages, and an option to automatically add folios at the bottom of every page. Character and paragraph style sheets are added automatically, so global changes can be made quickly to customise the look and feel of the final report once it's created.
OfficialReport comes with a built-in batch report feature that can generate a thorough description for up to 2000 documents at a time. The batch report list allows users to add and remove documents with ease and there is also an option to include reports for all the layouts inside each document.
The OfficialReport window lets users choose from any of the following reporting categories:
- Colours Colours defined in the project: spot, name, description, halftone
- H&Js Hyphenation and Justification records: name, auto hyphenation, smallest, minimum and maximum words, break caps, hyphens in row, hyphenation zone, space and character minimum, maximum and optimum, flush zone, single word justify
- Style Sheets Paragraph and character style sheets, in alphabetical order: style name, based on, next style, paragraph formats, tabs, rules, character formats
- Fonts All fonts used in the project, including missing fonts. For each entry: font ID, name, style, font status
- Picture Fonts Fonts contained in EPS imported graphics: font name, name of first picture occurrence, page number, font status
- Picture Colours Colours contained in EPS imported graphics: colour name, name of first picture occurrence, page number
- Layout Preferences Layout preferences settings: general, measurements, paragraph, character, trapping
- Picture Usage Compact picture usage listing: print status, name, page and status
- Detailed Picture Usage Full picture usage listing: full path, print status, name, page, file size, picture dimensions, date modified, angle, file format, colour model, resolution, effective resolution, offset, creator application, embedded EPS fonts and colours, scaling, status
OfficialReport 3.0 requires QuarkXPress 7.x and OS X 10.4.2 or later.
Previous versions of OfficialReport also support QuarkXPress 6, 5 and 4, as well as Mac OS 9.
OfficialReport XT is available now through XChange International. To order, or for more information, users can visit www.xchangeuk.com, or call on +44(0)20 7490 4455 during UK business hours. Email address is email@example.com.
XChange are a leading supplier of desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTension® technology; Adobe InDesign®, Acrobat® and Photoshop® Plug-ins® and other design and publishing utilities. XChange offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the graphic design, print and publishing industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their printed catalogue or online at their web site. The company are headquartered in Central London and also offer specialist training on many of the solutions they sell.
Related Keywords:preflight, usage, report, colour, color, fonts, stylesheets, prepress