|Page (1) of 1 - 04/16/12||email article||print page|
Wyse to Showcase Innovative Mobile, Cloud and Management Solutions to Address Consumerization of IT Challenges at Microsoft Management Summit 2012(April 16, 2012)
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/16/12 -- Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, today announced that Wyse will be exhibiting and demonstrating at Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) 2012. MMS 2012 gathers together the IT community from around the world to view the current and soon-to-be-released server, cloud, client and device management technologies of the future. The event runs from Monday, April 16th to Friday, April 20th, 2012 at The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas.
Within Booth #147, Wyse will demonstrate how its Windows Embedded cloud clients can be completely managed using Microsoft's management products, System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) and Windows Embedded Device Manager. Administrators can use their existing training and familiarity with ConfigMgr to manage Wyse cloud clients, just like they manage desktops, servers and virtual machines. Wyse will demonstrate the following products and solutions at the event:
- Wyse Z90D7: Wyse's most powerful and expandable dual-core thin client with Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) for virtual desktop environments. Supporting up to 8 displays, the Wyse Z90D7 achieves incredible speed and performance for demanding embedded custom Windows applications, rich graphics and HD multimedia.
- Wyse X90m7: Wyse's high-performance mobile thin client with Windows Embedded Standard 7 offers crisp 14" LED backlit display and a dual-core processor with exceptional HD multimedia capabilities.
- Wyse PocketCloud: Wyse's content management from the cloud solution family enables people to search, view, organize, and share content from their personal cloud, and is supported by iOS and Android mobile clients and tablets including the Cisco Cius and Apple iPad, including the new iPad from Apple.
- Wyse WSM: Wyse's revolutionary desktop virtualization software will be demonstrated on Wyse Z class high-performance cloud PCs.
For more information on Microsoft Management Summit, visit: http://www.mms-2012.com/default.aspx
About Wyse Technology
Wyse Technology is the global leader in Cloud Client Computing. The Wyse portfolio includes industry-leading thin, zero and cloud PC client solutions with advanced management, desktop virtualization and cloud software supporting desktops, laptops and next generation mobile devices. Cloud client computing replaces the outdated computing model of the unsecure, unreliable, energy-intensive and expensive PC, all while delivering lower TCO and a superior user experience. Wyse has shipped more than 20 million units and has over 200 million people interacting with their products each day, enabling the leading private, public, hybrid and government cloud implementations worldwide. Wyse partners with industry-leading IT vendors, including Cisco®, Citrix®, IBM®, Microsoft, and VMware® as well as globally-recognized distribution and service partners. Wyse is headquartered in San Jose, California, U.S.A., with offices worldwide.
For more information, visit the Wyse website at http://www.wyse.com or call 1-800-GET-WYSE.
* All brands and names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective holders.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Thin, Cloud, Zero, Cloud Client Computing, Software, Wyse, Client, Desktop, Mobile, Virtualization, Applications, Management, USA, Marketwire, , Family,