|Page (1) of 1 - 03/27/02||email article||print page|
Wildform Releases Flix 2.1New version supports Flash MX
Flix 2.1 is currently the only software package that outputs video to Flash player formats 3 through 5 and MX, as well as the program's own "vectorized video" format. (This last format will play in any of the Flash players.) Flash MX video can be output in a single-pass or two-pass variable bit rate. Features include:
- Support for AV, DV, MOV, MPEG, WMV and ASF video formats.
- Support for WAV, MP3, WMA (PC) and AIFF (Mac) audio formats.
- Support for common image file formats, including PEG, Photoshop, TIFF and others.
- Bitrate control.
- Batch encoding.
- Automated play controls, hyperlinks, load movie and preloading.
- Output TML, Flash e-mail, JPE and platform-specific projectors.
Flix 2.1 runs $129 and includes a selection of clips from the Wildform Video Library. Upgrades run $30. Flix is compatible with Macintosh (including Mac OS X) and Windows. For more information, visit http://www.wildform.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Wildform Releases Flix 2.1
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved