|Page (1) of 1 - 10/18/11||email article||print page|
WhiteHat Security to Present Website Security Research and Findings at 13 Upcoming Internet Security Conferences WhiteHat Security to Present Website Security Research and Findings at 13 Upcoming Internet Security Conferences(October 18, 2011)
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/18/11 -- WhiteHat Security, the Web security company, today announced that several of its key executives and researchers, as well one of their key customers, Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), will be presenting at thirteen information security and executive-level events through the rest of 2011. Among the leadership from WhiteHat speaking will be Jeremiah Grossman, chief technology officer, Arian Evans, vice president of operations, and Matt Johansen, WhiteHat Threat Research Center supervisor.
Johansen will discuss recent developments with Chrome OS since his popular Black Hat presentation on hacking the new Google operating system. Grossman will be participating on several panels discussing the growing issue of Web application security, as well as covering the year's developments in the cyber security industry. WhiteHat Security's Bill Pennington and Arian Evans will also hold presentations discussing how businesses can align website security goals with business objectives to optimize security expenditures. WhiteHat Security's Nick Schilbe and FICO's Glenn Leifheit will also present how FICO has leveraged security intelligence from WhiteHat to improve their overall business operations.
What: WhiteHat Security - the Web Security Company
- Jeremiah Grossman, chief technology officer, WhiteHat Security
- Bill Pennington, chief strategy officer, WhiteHat Security
- Arian Evans, vice president of operations, WhiteHat Security
- Nick Schilbe, director, solutions architecture, WhiteHat Security
- Matt Johansen, threat research center supervisor, WhiteHat Security
- Glenn Leifheit, senior information security consultant, Fair Isaac Corporation
When & Where:
- ISSA International Conference, Baltimore, MD - Oct. 20
- ISSA CISO Forum, Baltimore, MD - Oct. 22
- Hacker Halted, Miami, FL - Oct. 25 and 26
- LASCON 2011, Austin, TX - Oct. 28
- Microsoft BlueHat Security Conference, Seattle, WA - Nov. 2
- SecureWorld Expo, Dallas, TX - Nov. 2-3
- The CIO Forum, New York, NY - Nov. 3
- Midwest Information Security Forum, Chicago, IL - Nov. 7-8
- Midmarket CIO Forum, Coronado, CA - Nov. 13-15
- SecureWorld Expo, Seattle, WA - Nov. 16-17
- Cloud Security Alliance Congress, Orlando, FL - Nov. 16 and 17
- Ruxcon, Melbourne, AUS - Nov. 19 and 20
- Financial Services ISAC, Washington, D.C. - Nov. 29 and Dec. 1
For more information on these events and registration information, please visit: https://www.whitehatsec.com/events/events.html.
About WhiteHat Security, Inc.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Santa Clara, California, WhiteHat Security provides end-to-end solutions for Web security. The company's cloud technology platform and leading security engineers turn verified security intelligence into actionable insights for customers. Through a combination of core products and strategic partnerships, WhiteHat Security provides complete Web security at a scale unmatched in the industry. WhiteHat Sentinel, the company's flagship product line, currently manages more than 4,000 websites -- including sites in the most regulated industries as well as top ecommerce, finance and healthcare companies.
To improve your organization's Web security, sign up for a custom, no-cost 30 day security evaluation by WhiteHat Sentinel SecurityCheck at www.WhiteHatSec.com
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Security, Software Development, Black Hat, WhiteHat , Security, Software Development, Black Hat, WhiteHat , Finance, Security, Internet, Software Development, Architecture, Security, Finance/Accounting, Finance/Accounting, Pro AV, Presentors, Internet/Web, Business, Internet, Web, Business Issues, Presentation, Events, Security, OS (Operating System), Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, Internet, Internet Security,