|Page (1) of 1 - 06/13/12||email article||print page|
Webinar: Watch MobiOne 2.0 Build Apple App Store and Google Android Apps on Windows Computers in Minutes(June 13, 2012)
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 13, 2012
Genuitec, LLC, is holding a free webinar on Thursday, June 14 at 12:00P.M. EST (16:00 UTC) to demonstrate the ease at which MobiOne Studio 2.0 brings its intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) iOS visual app development, testing tools, cloud-based app builder and distribution services to the Android mobile platform. True write once, run anywhere apps are now possible, as MobiOne apps can auto-scale their user interface to operate on Android and iOS devices.
Who: Genuitec's mobile team
What: Showing off MobiOne cross-platform, native app building for iOS and Android
When: Thursday, June 14 at 12:00P.M. (16:00 UTC)
(Please arrive a few minutes early to register with Citrix GoToMeeting software).
MobiOne is the simplest and most intuitive mobile development platform available. Throughout the development and testing phases of the application life-cycle, MobiOne's WYSIWYG visual tools present the developer a view of their application just as it will appear and function when installed and run on a mobile device. The device emulation modes supported in this release include the Apple iPhone and iPad and the Android Nexus S, a 7 tablet and Samsung Tab 10.1, among others.
MobiOnes cross-platform apps are built on the popular HTML5 hybrid-native app model using the open-source Cordova/PhoneGap framework. Optionally, users may choose to create an optimized mobile webapp or web site. The HTML5 web programming technologies offer a low cost of ownership and are simple to learn and use.
MobiOne has several standout features that class it above the competition:
1. Extensive use of the WYSIWYG visual paradigm across MobiOne's developer tools makes it the most intuitive and easy to use cross-platform mobile application IDE available
2. No coding skills are needed to get started creating professional business and social apps. The intuitive drag-n-drop visual designer provides true What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) feedback of your user interface's styling and layout
3. MobiOne apps will auto-scale to fit the many screen resolutions of Android and iOS devices - true write once, run anywhere.
4. MobiOne Design Center automation generates application code based on the popular hybrid application architecture using the open HTML5 and Cordova/PhoneGap technologies
5. Runs on Windows. To create App Store-ready native apps, no Mac is needed to build iOS app nor is it necessary to learn Apple's Objective-C or Android's Java coding languages
6. App testing on your mobile devices is made easy using the MobiOne App Center Builder and Distributer cloud services. Share your app with one or more testers via email notification that includes the ability to launch an over-the-air installer for your app. Alternately, developers can test seamlessly with the world-class MobiOne iOS and Android mobile emulators.
Get MobiOne free for 15 days at: http://genuitec.com/mobione
There's much more to learn about MobiOne, please visit this link for downloads, technical details and how-to information: http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/download.html
MobiOne is $99 per license.
With year-over-year growth since the company was founded in 1997, Genuitec continues to expand by offering superior products to enterprises at value-driven prices. Its products are used by 17,000 global enterprises including 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies. Genuitec's support forums are a vibrant community where users engage with staff to answer any number of technical needs. Genuitec is constantly evaluating market opportunities for new areas of growth, and has launched a new product in each of the last 4 years. As a fully-distributed work force, the company maintains a low overhead, yet attracts the most talented software developers with its flexible employment options.
Genuitec is based in Flower Mound, Texas and is founding member of the Eclipse Foundation along with IBM, Intel and HP.
*Please follow MobiOne's latest news by joining "MyEclipse" on Facebook and @MobiOne_ on Twitter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9598544.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime, software, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, design and engineering, internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, computing and information technology, satellite technology, software, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, plastic art, internet, entertainment award, entertainment (general), arts (general),