|Page (1) of 1 - 04/17/12||email article||print page|
WeVideo Brings Promo Delivery and Tagging to the CloudEliminate the Need to Feed -- WeVideo Revolutionizes "Tag & Bag" for Networks, Syndicators and Broadcasters. (April 17, 2012)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/17/12 -- NAB 2012 -- WeVideo (www.wevideo.com), creators of the world's most powerful, yet easy-to-use online video editing platform, today announced the introduction of a "Tag & Bag" broadcasting feature that makes quick work of creating promos at the local level. TV stations, cable operators, syndicators and networks can work together on local promo tagging by using the cloud as a delivery vehicle. The new cloud-based application will be demoed at BroadcastDebut as well as the NAB Show, Las Vegas, NV, April 16-19 at booth #SU11913.
The WeVideo "Tag & Bag" feature provides professional broadcasters with:
- Easy-to-use, robust video editing platform.
- No software or additional hardware. Local promos can be tagged with custom announce, graphics and logos using any browser on any computer. No need for Avid or FCP editing systems.
- Instantaneous delivery. No need to capture feeds from satellite or other providers. The raw materials are waiting for you 24/7 in the cloud.
- Access daily episodics or an entire library of show promos.
- Once completed, spots can be approved by quality control managers.
- Publish directly to your in house traffic system, or anywhere on the web.
- Expiration controls eliminate the fear of running "out of date" promos.
- In development: A promo tracking feature.
"Our new 'Tag & Bag' feature is where networks, syndicators and broadcast stations can save time, save money, and improve efficiencies," said Jostein Svendsen, WeVideo co-founder and CEO. "This will be a boon for all companies who deliver short form promos or commercials where local customization is required before broadcasting."
WeVideo "Tag & Bag" on display at NAB Show
The new WeVideo "Tag & Bag" application will be on display in Booth SU11913 at the NAB Show, Las Vegas, NV, April 16-19. To learn more about WeVideo, please visit www.wevideo.com.
Based in Sunnyvale, CA, WeVideo eliminates the cost and complexity of collaborative video production with powerful, easy to use web-based tools. A spin-off in 2011 from Norwegian-based Creaza, WeVideo leverages years of developing online video learning experiences for K-12 students. To learn more about online video collaboration, please visit www.wevideo.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Online Video editing, Video editing, online video editing, video collaboration, make videos, video, Broadcast, Streaming, Display, Broadcast Technology, Production/Post, Broadcast, Production, Hardware, Software, Production, Streaming Media, Commercials, Marketwire, Inc., , Apple Final Cut Pro, National Association of Broadcasters, Television, Internet Technology, Other,