|Page (1) of 1 - 12/09/11||email article||print page|
Wantful Announces Special Collections for Holiday Gift GivingCarefully Curated Products, Unparalleled Gifting Experience Solve Your Holiday Gift Dilemmas (December 09, 2011)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/09/11 --
Core News Facts:
- Wantful, a new service focused on helping you give thoughtful and exceptional gifts for any occasion, today announced a set of special collections focused on holiday gift giving.
- Intended to eliminate the stress of holiday shopping and replace impersonal, commoditized gift cards, Wantful's holiday collections allow you to quickly solve a range of holiday gift challenges with style.
- Create a Wantful gift book as the perfect host or hostess gift. Stuff a stocking with style. Thank clients and those who've helped you throughout the year. And bring something special to the office gift exchange for a change.
- Includes several carefully curated and themed collections of products.
- Offers handpicked products that are perfect for those specific holiday gifting opportunities.
- Allows you to streamline gift selections and quickly create a wide range of gifts in one sitting.
- Allows you to create a single signature gift book that can be given to everyone on your list.
- Here's how Wantful works:
- Answer a few questions about the gift's recipient (i.e. personality, style, taste -- all answered using visual cues).
- Choose how much you'd like to spend -- from $30 to $500 -- and Wantful helps you assemble a collection of sixteen perfectly suited, exceptional products from artisans, hard-to-find brands and designers that the recipient will love.
- This collection is presented to the recipient in a customized and beautifully printed gift book, wrapped in Japanese rice paper with exquisite packaging details, and mailed directly to recipients, or to the gift giver for personal delivery. Gifts can also be delivered immediately via Facebook or email for last-minute gift giving.
- The recipient peruses the gift book, selecting the one item they love most, and Wantful delivers that item to their home.
John Poisson, Founder and CEO, Wantful
"Our holiday collections expand Wantful's vision of helping people give extraordinary gifts, easily and with style. The holidays present an enormous gift-giving challenge for most of us, and our seasonal offerings ease the burden, deliver enormous value for your gift giving dollars, and bring personalization and thoughtfulness back to gift giving. Nobody ever gets excited giving or receiving a gift card, and we're here to bring that excitement back."
Wantful is a privately held company founded by designer and serial entrepreneur John Poisson, focused on the massive online gift-giving market, and on thoughtful, well-designed products and services. The company was founded in 2011 and has offices in San Francisco and New York City. Its investors include Harrison Metal Capital, Greylock Partners, Forerunner Ventures, and several notable angel investors including Dennis Crowley (CEO, Foursquare), Alison Pincus (Founder, One King's Lane) and Dave Morin (CEO, Path).
Inner Circle Labs for Wantful
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Wantful, Marketwire, , Email,