|Page (1) of 1 - 01/31/05||email article||print page|
Vue 5 Infinite To Ship March 14Company unveils revolutionary new ecosystem technology (January 31, 2005)
e-on software, the leader in nature simulation software, announces that Vue 5 Infinite, the new version of the company's award winning solution for professional natural 3D environments is scheduled for release March 14, 2005. E-on software also releases details on the product's feature list, including details and screenshots of the revolutionary new EcoSystem technology.
Vue 5 Infinite, The Natural 3D Solution!
Specifically designed for professionals in need of high quality natural 3D environments, Vue 5 Infinite is strongly focused on power, productivity and inter-operability with existing toolkits. Vue 5 Infinite, bursting with over 110 new features, integrates all the technologies of Vue 4 Professional, plus new technologies specific to version 5 of the application. Among other cutting edge features, this new release will introduce e-on software's revolutionary new EcoSystem instanciation technology for the creation of elaborate 3D environments.
"Professional 3D designers look for tools that integrate well with their workflow. Vue 5 Infinite excels both as a final rendering engine and as a cooperative tool for high-end 3D and post-production applications such as Maya or After Effects. With Vue 5 Infinite, and the amazing new EcoSystem technology, e-on software is pushing the envelope of natural 3D creation," said Nicholas Phelps, president of e-on software.
A selection of features available in Vue 5 Infinite include:
* EcoSystem technology to populate scenes with millions of animated plants, rocks or objects;
* Single objects and complete scenes can be exported to major 3D applications, including 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, LightWave, Maya, Softimage XSI and others;
* Camera and light synchronization with 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, LightWave, Maya and Softimage XSI for perfectly matching renders;
* G-Buffer and Multi-Pass rendering with fully anti-aliased masks for advanced compositing;
* Multi-layer PSD, RLA and RPF file format support for use with e.g. Discreet Combustion or Adobe After Effects;
* Global Illumination and Radiosity,
* High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) and Image Based Lighting (IBL),
* Baking of indirect lighting, advanced illumination controls,
* SmartGraph advanced function and material editor with Full shader customization, advanced time-dependent effects and non photo- realistic rendering;
* Ultra fast OpenGL-based pre-rendering engine for quick and easy previewing;
* Hybrid network rendering of single pictures or animations using RenderCow technology on Windows and MacOS X, including leveraging Apple RendezVous technology to easily transform a rack of Apple MacOS X Servers into a render farm;
* AccuShadows advanced shadow mapping technologies;
* Ultra-fast Hybrid 2.5D motion-blur rendering engine;
* Procedural Terrains with sub-pixel detail whatever the viewing distance,
* Plant editing technology with full export capabilities and animation support for simulating the effects of wind through trees;
* Python-based application and scene scripting with full access to hundreds of internal functions and structures for customization and creation of new rendering effects;
* 3D Text, Metablobs, pre-animated meshes, integrated post- processing, camera switching? and numerous other productivity and feature enhancements.
A summary of new Vue 5 Infinite features is available at: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/Products/vue5infinite
The complete list of features is available at: http://www.e-onsoftware/Products/vue5infinite/features.php
Vue 5 Infinite will be released simultaneously for the Macintosh OS X and Windows 2000/XP platforms on March 14, 2005. The product will be available in English language only. Vue 5 Infinite will retail at $599, with upgrades from $149 until March 31, 2005. Upgrade and sidegrade paths are detailed on the e-on software website. E-on software is now accepting pre-orders for Vue 5 Infinite.
About e-on software
E-on software was established to develop and promote the highest quality graphics tools. E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of a designer's creativity. E-on software's product line includes the award winning Vue (Esprit and Professional) line, as well as the Ozone 2.0 line of professional atmospheric plug-ins. E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon.
Visit their website at http://www.e- onsoftware.com.
Related Keywords:Vue 5 Infinite, e-on software, nature simulation, 3D environments, EcoSystem, 3D environments, rendering, Maya, After Effects, Nicholas Phelps, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, LightWave, Softimage XSI, compositing, Discreet Combustion, HDRI, IBL, RenderCow, Apple RendezVous, AccuShadows,