|Page (1) of 1 - 08/11/11||email article||print page|
Voted Delicious by Fans, Freshii Debuts "The Social Menu" Amidst a Frenzy of Store Openings(August 11, 2011)
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 11, 2011
Premiering just in time to welcome a rush of new customers to a record number of U.S. store openings, an amazing menu is hitting Freshii, and this time, the best tasting dishes have been voted in by Freshii fans across the nation, who have each created a delicious, light, summer-inspired meal from Freshii's famed custom built ingredient menu.
Come into Freshii this summer and celebrate their success by eating well with five famous meals and a refreshing dessert:
- Summer Blue Salad ($9.99): Roasted chicken breast meets blueberries, soft goat cheese, crunchy almonds and cucumbers, atop hearts of romaine and leafy baby green lettuce, finished with house-made balsamic vinaigrette.
- Clubhouse Salad ($9.99): Smokehouse bacon, roasted chicken breast, shaved aged parmesan, and sliced egg, with chopped tomatoes, beets, and avocado, on a bed of crisp romaine, tossed in light ranch dressing.
- Grilled Caesar Apple Wrap ($7.29): Shaved aged parmesan, roasted chicken breast, house croutons, and fresh green apple, tossed with crisp romaine and Caesar dressing, in a grilled whole wheat tortilla.
- Grilled Tuna Spa Wrap ($7.29): Albacore tuna and smoked bacon, with crumbled feta and chopped almonds, tomato, and celery, tossed in baby spinach leaves and honey Dijon dressing, in a grilled whole wheat tortilla.
- Mango Tango Burrito ($7.29): Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses melt on avocado, roasted red pepper, and grilled tofu, tossed with warm brown rice and a fresh mango, cilantro, red pepper, and tomato salsa, wrapped in a grilled whole wheat tortilla.
- Blueberry Vanilla Chip Fro-Yo (Small $3.99 Large $4.99): Blueberries and sweet vanilla chips atop tart frozen yogurt!
In the month of August alone, U.S. based locations are slated to open in Houston, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston, and Portland, and yet another Freshii has debuted in Vienna, Austria. And exclusively in Los Angeles to celebrate their newest downtown location, new and current fans alike are being recruited to vote in their favorite dish created by local editors from Thrillist, Fab Fit Fun, Eater, FitSugar, & Vital Juice. Angelenos can vote for their fave through the month of August at http://www.freshii.com/vote.php and $500 will be donated by the winning site.
Whether pick-up or delivery, ordering has never been easier at Freshii with internet, email, or iPhone App options. Freshii fans can follow daily deals, insider promotions, and nutritional tips on Twitter and Facebook or build virtual meals, see gift card balances, or learn about franchising opportunities at http://www.freshii.com.
Freshii's new store openings have been met by massive lines of people looking to satisfy their craving for a nutritious meal on the go. Freshii's menu offers salads, burritos, wraps, rice bowls, yogurts, and soups in a "build your own" format, personalized with ingredients from three categories: light - super low in fat, but high in fiber, essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and lean protein, balanced - essential fats, slow-burning carbs, good oils and high protein, and classic - great flavors to be enjoyed in moderation. Visit Freshii's Web site to create virtual meals and instantly see nutritional values. Since 2005, Freshii has achieved recognition as the perfect place for convenient, healthy, and delicious meals and snacks served fast enough to fit into anyone's busy schedule. While a torrent of environmentally and nutritionally unfriendly restaurants abound, Freshii is taking a stand by eliminating traditional industry staples: excess packaging, heavy energy consumption, and greasy processed meals. Freshii's hip, friendly, and environmentally sustainable atmosphere has brought the concept fast popularity and triggered its nations wide expansion across North America with an expected 100 locations open and under development in over 18 cities around the world, including Dubai and Vienna, by the close of 2011.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/8/prweb8709006.htm.
Related Keywords:health and beauty product, health, health treatment, health organisations, government health care, private health care, , health and safety at work, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), health insurance, tourism and leisure, lifestyle and leisure, tourism, travel and commuting, lifestyle (house and home), diet, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), society, social issues (general), mass media, news media, media,