|Page (1) of 1 - 02/09/12||email article||print page|
Vitrue Releases Major Analytics Enhancements to SRM PlatformVitrue's Proprietary Technology Combined With Facebook Metrics & Web Analytics Integrations Provides Marketers With the Most Robust & Innovative Analytics Suite Available (February 09, 2012)
ATLANTA,GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/09/12 -- Vitrue (www.vitrue.com), the leading social marketing platform, today announced the release of major analytics enhancements to its Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform bringing brands deeper, real-time and more comprehensive engagement metrics by combining Vitrue's propriety technology with Facebook's complete measurement suite and web analytics integrations via Adobe Omniture, Webtrends, Google Analytics and Coremetrics. The resulting product now gives marketers the most robust and innovative analytics suite available within a full-service SMMS.
Vitrue now offers an analytics product that delivers more than 120 different metric types. With insights on engagement, global perspectives of fan demographics and metrics, time navigation abilities and visibility across the web, Vitrue's latest release gives companies a complete view of all of their social activity -- within Facebook and across the web -- to help drive better customer loyalty through direct, relevant and targeted content.
"Providing our clients with the most superior social marketing platform is always our No. 1 priority, and this latest version of our analytics product delivers the most comprehensive and meaningful metrics suite available within a full-service social platform," said Reggie Bradford, CEO and founder of Vitrue. "With the continued importance placed on social, brands need powerful, real-time metrics to measure their social efforts and understand how it impacts their entire digital footprint. We look forward to continuing to enhance and upgrade our analytics suite to meet and exceed our partners' social needs."
Visibility Across the Web
- Web Analytics Partners: Vitrue's integration with leading web analytics providers, including Adobe Omniture, Webtrends, Google Analytics and Coremetrics, gives marketers insights to social analytics outside of Facebook, allowing marketers to understand how social interacts across the Web.
- Fan/Referral Sources: New metrics allow marketers to see where their fans are coming from across the Web, providing insight into their entire digital footprint as it applies to Facebook. Includes insights into where, outside of Facebook, your fans are coming from -- search engine, website, blog, promotion, advertisement, etc.
New Engagement Metrics
- Top Engaged Users: Unique to Vitrue's platform, through proprietary technology, companies can now see a snapshot of the top 10 people (public profiles) that are interacting the most on a company's page, complete with details on content of comments and frequency of interaction. Brands can leverage this insight to discover new fans that they might not have interacted with before and create new opportunities for engagement.
- Post Analytics & Insights: Vitrue's new post data has more than 25 new metrics alone. With new analytics that aggregate a brand's Top Posts, community managers can view metrics and get insights into which type of posts -- image, app, video, link or text -- have performed better, allowing marketers to highlight where they need improvement. Section also includes rich-media graphics to visually present the data.
- Negative Feedback Insights: Another new metric identifies and analyzes negative fan feedback providing reports of unlikes, spam and hidden posts from users, allowing marketers to know what is frustrating users and make necessary adjustments to win back their interest.
Global Perspective of Fan Demographics and Metrics
With a global dashboard that maps country and city distribution, brands can now get a worldwide and real-time perspective on where a company's fanbase is coming from. Vitrue demographics and metrics analytics include:
- Key performance indicators like top city, top country, top language as well as gender and age, and how each of these are performing or how they have changed over a specific time period.
- Key fan metrics that show locations of where people are when Liking your page, details on new fans, removed fans, where they are spending their time, and how many friends your fans have.
- Insights into impressions and reach, including which were viral, organic or paid, and the source whether that came from a post, mention, fan, question, etc. This comprehensive perspective includes unique impressions versus non-uniques, top-referrers and engagement data, including time spent, likes and comments.
Vitrue (www.vitrue.com) is the leading social marketing platform, offering software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to help brands and agencies harness the marketing potential of social and manage their expanding and sophisticated social communities on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and emerging platforms. The industry-leading Vitrue Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform is collectively managing its clients' more than one billion social relationships in more than 100 countries across more than 4,500 Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Vitrue, Marketwire, ,Internet Technology,Spam,