|Page (1) of 1 - 01/25/12||email article||print page|
Vitrue Closes 2011 With Record-Breaking Growth Across All CategoriesGrowth Fueled by Marketers Increased Focus on Social Media and Social Technologies (January 25, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/12 -- Vitrue (www.vitrue.com), the leading social marketing platform, announced today year-end figures for 2011 that includes record-breaking growth across all categories -- revenue, new client additions, staff expansion and product proliferation -- making it the company's best year to date. Vitrue executives cite rapid adoption of its SaaS-based social marketing platform as the driver for growth, currently licensed by many of the world's leading brands. The Vitrue SRM platform allows brands and agencies to manage their global social communities across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and emerging platforms.
"We are thrilled, however, not surprised with the incredible growth we experienced in 2011, as we see first-hand every day the continued importance and priority that social has with both consumers and brands," said Reggie Bradford, Vitrue founder and CEO. "Fortune 1000 brands have already embraced social and are now escalating the functionality and sophistication of their social communications, while we are increasingly seeing mid-market brands adopt the platform to grow their social communities. I'm bullish on our winning product and service combination and fully expect that we will post another record-breaking year in 2012."
2011 Key Growth Figures & Milestones
- Revenue Rockets Again: Revenue was more than 100% over 2010, continuing the company's trend of posting strong year-to-year growth rates. From 2008-2010, the company's revenue grew 322%.
- Client Count Climbs: Vitrue's client roster grew by more than 400% over 2010, increasing the total number of clients worldwide to more than 500.
- Staff and Office Expansion: Vitrue grew from 66 employees in 2010 to 180 in 2011, including the hiring of a CFO, CRO, VP of Client Services, and VP and General Manager of EMEA. The company also opened five new offices and expanded internationally -- Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, San Francisco and London.
- One Billion Connections Managed: On Nov. 22, the Vitrue SRM platform crossed the one billion mark for social relationships managed worldwide in 47 countries across 4,500 Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts.
- Platform Scale: In 2011, the Vitrue SRM created more than 410,000 posts, 4.5X than in 2010; moderated more than 1 million comments, a 294% increase from 2010; generated 118,489,570 clicks, up 4X from 2010; and 3.7 million shares, up almost 4X from 2010.
- Leading Industry Recognition: Named to Forbes "America's Most Promising Companies" annual list at #39 out of 100. Featured as a top-ranking vendor in Altimeter's recent report "A Strategy for Managing Social Media Proliferation."
- Mobile-Social Pioneer: In November, Vitrue launched the first-ever Facebook mobile technology that allows brands to create views on Tabs fully accessible and optimized for mobile usage.
- Social Schooling: Vitrue launched the "Vitrue School for the Socially Gifted" to provide education and training resources for clients, including the first-ever Vitrue Client Summits in New York and Las Vegas.
- Vitrue SRM 3.0: In September, the Vitrue SRM 3.0 launched, providing clients with the most robust and innovative platform available on the market. Vitrue SRM 3.0 delivers true scale with the ability to hyper-target and personalize content, as well as an enhanced analytics section and cutting-edge marketing technologies.
- Strategic Acquisition: In July, Vitrue acquired GamesThatGive, a social gaming platform designed to engage brands' customers in charitable activities through branded-gaming experiences.
- 5th Anniversary: On April 7, 2011, Vitrue celebrated its fifth anniversary, making it the most experienced social marketing technology company in the industry.
- $17M Funding Round: In February, Vitrue announced $17M in series C funding, bringing the total investment to $33M.
ABOUT VITRUE: Vitrue (www.vitrue.com) is the leading social marketing platform, offering software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to help brands and agencies harness the marketing potential of social and manage their expanding and sophisticated social communities on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and emerging platforms. Anchored by its industry-leading Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform, Vitrue is currently managing its clients' more than one billion social relationships in 47 countries across 4,500 Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts. The Vitrue SRM is utilized by more than 500 clients worldwide, including many leading global brands.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Vitrue, Marketwire, ,