|Page (1) of 1 - 02/09/13||email article||print page|
Visual Frames Releases TraductoPro 1.1.3(February 09, 2013)
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 09, 2013
Visual Frames today announced the release of TraductoPro version 1.1.3, a powerful and easy to use content translation application and localization tool for iOS and Mac app developers. The TraductoPro localization tool supports three types of projects: Document Translation, App Store Information, and Xcode iOS or Mac app Localization.
With the iOS and Mac user base spread throughout the world, localizing apps greatly expands app developers ability to increase sales and improve the user experience by supporting apps in the users native language. The TraductoPro application for Mac makes it simple for developers to localize their Xcode based applications. Marketers and app developers can get 16 different language translations for their documents and manage their App Store information projects as well.
TraductoPro has been very well received by the developers community. For app developers, you can import existing content or start from nothing using TraductoPro. The application allows developers to create and organize content, translate the content, keep track of the changes and add new sections to the project. See what other developers say about the app:
TraductoPro for Mac makes it simple to translate content and share it with a wider global audience. Traducto translation service is fast, certified and powered by professional translators. TraductoPros translation allows you to translate large amounts of content through a simple app ordering process, easy checkout with major credit card or paypal and speedy delivery. TraductoPro provides four choices for content translation:
Manual: You manually provide your own translation, using TraductoPro to manage the project.
Standard: A native speaker translates the content.
Professional: Translation is performed by degreed professional.
Enterprise: Translation is performed by a degreed professional with a second professional proofreading (2 unique reviewers).
What is new in TraductoPro 1.1.3?
Features and improvements:
- Improved support for Paypal accounts using non-English languages.
- Major performance improvements for processing projects with large number of strings
- Refreshing translations performance improvements
- Removing languages from projects performance improvements
- Export to Xcode performance improvements
- Leaving text fields in the Edit Default Language and Edit Translation screens performance improvements
- Improved visual feedback by highlighting project item on mouse over
- Improved memory management
- Improved progress reporting during Xcode Export
- Improved error reporting of ibtool errors
- Added Email Us link on the app interface for quick email support
- Xcode Export now warns user if they attempt to navigate away during an export operation
- Fixed problem where ordering projects with large numbers of strings often resulted in network timeout errors
- When a word count cannot be obtained from the server during checkout Traducto now asks the user if it should re-try, instead of beach-balling
- Fixed problem where Xcode 'Export' button was sometimes unresponsive
- Fixed crash during Xcode Export on some large projects
- Fixed percentage done calculation in Document projects when editing translations
- Fixed crash when clicking rapidly between toolbar items
- Display of multi-line translator messages is no longer truncated
- Translator messages now sorted chronologically in ascending order
TraductoPro 1.1.3 is available now, and may be downloaded through our Web site at http://www.traductoapp.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/02-traductopro-1-1-3/prweb10404121.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, advertising, marketing, business (general), computer crime, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, online, marketing, business (general)