|Page (1) of 1 - 11/07/11||email article||print page|
Viator.com Unveils the Top 11 Most Popular Things to Do Around the World on 11/11/11(November 07, 2011)
San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) November 07, 2011
November 11, 2011 is a unique occurrence on the calendar, but whats just as unique are the experiences travelers are planning to have on that day. The team at Viator the leading resource for more than 9,000 tours and activities in 800-plus destinations in more than 150 countries has compiled a list of the 11 most popular activities as booked by actual travelers for Friday, November 11th. With everything from a 5-day Moroccan adventure to a tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel and even a helicopter wedding at the Grand Canyon, Viator travelers are making the most of the special day, anywhere they are traveling in the world.
1. Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding The first of two sets of Viator travelers will have an unforgettable wedding (and anniversary date) that takes place on a bluff in the Grand Canyon accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River.
2. Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour A fan favorite all year long with 5-stars and more than 2,000 traveler reviews.
3. Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise Likely to sell out on an ordinary night, Viator travelers booked this Parisian gem, which combines a number of iconic experiences, in advance.
4. Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show Also likely to sell out, this experience focuses on the extravagant and historic show and gourmet meal.
5. Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour The quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk from Vegas starts with a scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip.
6. Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's Smart travelers on 11/11 are avoiding the very long lines that often queue to view Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel, saving sometimes hours for additional exploration.
7. Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air Travelers will be treated to an exploration of the falls on both the U.S. and Canadian sides including a ride on the historic "Maid of the Mist."
8. Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine The deserts red rock formations form the backdrop for another couple choosing to let Viator plan their 11/11/11 nuptials.
9. 5-Day Morocco Tour: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat Some travelers are setting off on the 11th for a multi-day escape across Moroccos top cities with the choice of three- or four-star hotel accommodations.
10. Private Tour: Manhattan Helicopter Tour Like the wedding couples, this romantic excursion could very well be the backdrop for a romantic proposal soaring over the Big Apple.
11. Granada - The Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens Travelers on 11/11 will be experiencing two of the best-known UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the gardens of the Generalife and the exquisite Moorish architecture of the Alhambra Palace.
Viators top 11 tours and activities for 11/11/11 can be researched and booked through Viator.com, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone and Viators mobile site. Visit the Viator Travel Blog for more inspiration or follow the company on Facebook and Twitter for the latest deals, promotions, contests and Viator news.
Viator® is the worlds leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 9,000 tours, attractions and activities in 800-plus destinations in more than 150 countries. Viator the Latin word for traveler offers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities via its Web and mobile platforms with resources such as nearly 300,000 traveler reviews, ratings and photos, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viators in-house travel experts hand-pick trusted local operators to ensure quality, value and service, all backed by a low-price guarantee. Viator sells its products through Viator.com, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone, the Viator Ultimate Experience Guide for iPad, eight local language sites for the European and Japanese markets and more than 2,000 affiliated sites that include major hotel chains and airlines, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Viator is a privately held company, with lead investment from The Carlyle Group, one of the worlds largest private equity firms. Founded in 1995, Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Visit the Viator Travel Blog for more inspiration or follow the company on Facebook and Twitter for the latest deals, promotions, contests and Viator news.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/11/prweb8941950.htm.
Related Keywords:internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, fishing industry, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, tourism and leisure, lifestyle and leisure, , health and beauty product, health, health treatment, health organisations, government health care, private health care, , health and safety at work, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), health insurance, tourism and leisure, lifestyle and leisure, tourism,