|Page (1) of 1 - 02/21/12||email article||print page|
Varolii Introduces New Technology to Improve and Simplify Inbound Customer InteractionsVarolii 360 Enables Seamless, Personalized Inbound and Outbound Communications to Reduce Contact Center Costs and Improve Customer Satisfaction (February 21, 2012)
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/12 -- Varolii Corporation, a market leader in customer interaction management, announced today its new integrated solution -- Varolii 360. Varolii 360 offers inbound communications capabilities for the call center that create a complete customer experience across both guided inbound and proactive outbound interactions.
Varolii 360 expands on Varolii's existing outbound solutions to enable organizations to deliver personalized inbound communications that produce high levels of customer satisfaction and solve customer problems more efficiently. Unlike other companies that specialize in inbound or outbound communications only, Varolii offers a seamless experience across both inbound and outbound channels with personalized interactions, consistent company branding, self-service options and complete reporting and analytics.
With Varolii's integrated inbound capabilities, customers gain a better experience with patented guided inbound capabilities, powered by Spoken, which use human-assisted speech recognition to maximize call center efficiency and reduce the error rate of speech recognition, enabling substantial cost savings and a superior customer experience. Varolii proactively communicates to customers with its outbound communications applications through voice, text messages, emails and smartphone applications. Inbound response is then personalized to those customers.
"No matter what industry, customers will inevitably need to speak with an agent when a problem arises. However, with many inbound call center systems, customers have to deal with a cumbersome automated process that leads many customers to hang up in frustration," said Sharath Dorbala, vice president of product management and strategy at Varolii. "Typical automated speech recognition (ASR) engines don't have the intelligence to personalize inbound calls to a particular customer or auto-correct during a customer call if it misunderstands what you are saying. Varolii's inbound solutions leverage guided speech recognition and advanced personalization to assist the customer, eliminate errors and streamline call resolution."
Until now, companies wanting to implement an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system had only a few options -- a fully-automated speech recognition menu tree that left customers frustrated by misheard words, lengthy touch-tone menu trees or expensive live agents that cannot handle high volumes of calls due to staffing limitations. Guided inbound provides more efficient self-service options, reduces frustration and opt-outs, eliminates the repetition of answering a question twice and guarantees a smooth transfer to call center agents.
"Data shows that most automated speech recognition applications today only deliver 40 to 50 percent accuracy for each caller command. This hybrid approach greatly increases the customer experience, delivers up to 90 percent accuracy for speech and creates a much more personalized, pain-free interaction," said Dorbala.
Varolii 360 combines the power of Varolii's cross-channel and rich personalization platform, Varolii Interact, with newly-introduced inbound capabilities. For this solution, Varolii will deliver specific capabilities that include:
- Hosted IVR and Application Scripting: Whether a company needs voice scripts for an inbound, outbound or custom IVR solution, Varolii's Message Mastering service, led by its Interaction Design team, optimizes each interaction script to match the desired outcome and utilizes top voice talent to create clear, compelling communications that deliver higher response rates.
- Personalization Beyond Segmentation: Leverage Varolii ID to automatically personalize and refine customer interactions, enabling true personalization to a "segment of one."
- Queue Management: Synchronize outbound call volume with contact center capacity to maximize agent productivity. It also lets consumers know expected hold times, thereby reducing abandon rates.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Optimize contact strategies with a full range of CTI options, including the ability to directly integrate with agent desktop software.
- Advanced Varolii Performance Insight Analytics, Monitoring and Reporting: Enable administrators to make better decisions faster with deep, real-time insights and get a clear quantitative picture of how inbound and outbound customer engagement strategies impact overall outcomes.
- Web Self-Service Options: Set-up and drive customers to a branded Web form where they can interact and resolve their question without having to call the company.
- Compliance and Data Security: Ensure compliance and personal data security by authenticating customer identification and tracking outcomes of all interactions. Varolii safeguards corporate, personal consumer, and healthcare data with a comprehensive five-layer security strategy and compliance with ISO 27001 certification, Payment Card Industry Data Security Specification (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
Varolii enables more than 400 organizations to reach consumers or employees in a smart, personalized and cost effective way with its award-winning Varolii Interact Platform. Varolii works with Fortune 1000 companies, including two of the three largest U.S. banks, three of the five largest health plans, five of the top 10 airlines and 30 of the largest U.S. utilities. Varolii applications generate more than four million interactions each day.
About Varolii Corporation
Varolii is a leading provider of customer interaction management applications. Our cloud-based communication service help organizations more effectively interact with large numbers of customers and employees through voice, text messages, smartphone applications and email, reducing cost of operations and improving service. The company's award-winning Interact platform enables companies to deliver personalized communication on a large scale, achieving better results from fewer interactions. More than 450 companies trust Varolii to manage more than four million interactions every business day. For more information, visit www.varolii.com.
For more information:
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Varolii, customer interaction, inbound, interactive voice response, speech recognition, Spoken, CRM, Computers/Peripherals,Internet,Digital Media Software,Communications,Web,Smart Phone,Applications,Security,EMail,Applications,Insurance,Security,Internet,Business Issues,Security,Internet Server Applications,E-mail,Management,Prosumer/Consumer,Business,Handheld PC/PDA,PDA/Smartphone,email,USA,Marketwire, ,IT (Information Technology),Security,Insurance,healthcare,Surgery,Insurance Companies,Internet Technology,Business,Email,Other,