|Page (1) of 1 - 03/14/12||email article||print page|
University Circle Inc. Launches Free University Circle App for iPhone(March 14, 2012)
Cleveland, Ohio (PRWEB) March 14, 2012
Visiting and experiencing University Circle just got easier. University Circle Inc. (UCI) launched a new University Circle app for iPhone. One of the first and most interactive Travel apps around, the new University Circle app will provide visitors an easy-to-use navigation and informational guide to the one of the worlds most unique destinations.
The University Circle app is a fantastic tool for the hundreds of thousands of people who visit University Circle each year, says Chris Ronayne, president of UCI. Were actively on the airwaves with our advertising and recently launched an updated website to promote our destination. Our new app perfectly integrates with our daily efforts to make every visit to University Circle a memorable one.
The University Circle app, designed by The FORM Group, includes various features that will bring University Circle to life on your iPhone:
- Instantly locate, up-to-date information, photos, and maps on hundreds of locations in University Circle, including museums, restaurants, galleries, schools, entertainment, and shopping venues
- Easily find interesting places within walking distance of your current location with the You are Here feature
- Discover whats happening right now, this weekend, or next month with a simple tap on the screen
- Create a personal list of favorite places and events with the ability to check-in and see whats happening next at your favorite museums, restaurants, or entertainment locations
- View the latest photos and videos posted around University Circle
For additional information about the University Circle app, including screenshots, features, and a link to download the FREE app, please visit universitycircle.org.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9275519.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home)