|Page (1) of 1 - 09/28/01||email article||print page|
United Media Releases Multicam Editing SoftwareNew Software Package is Now Shipping for $599 US
Users can synchronize up to 4 independent camera sources and quickly edit between them without loosing their reference points. Multicam is certified on the Matrox RT2500, RT2000, DigiSuite LX, DigiSuite LE and DigiSuite DTV hardware and works in conjunction with Adobe Premiere. This unique software is a bi-product of the multicam feature in United Media's On-Line Express NLE products.
Multicam is designed for corporate communicators, event videographers, video enthusiasts and anyone who demands the most comprehensive tools for editing multiple cameras -- from the novice to the expert. Multicam allows users to work with up to 4 independent camera sources, synchronize both video and audio, quickly select cut points between multiple camera sources and effortlessly add effects and transitions -- all without loosing synchronization between the independent camera sources. After completing the multicam edit the edited sequence can be exported directly back to the Adobe Premiere timeline.
"United Media's Mutlicam allows video production professionals to shoot confidently and edit effortlessly," stated Leslie Ricci, United Media Sales Manager. "With Multicam, editing a multiple camera shoot is a breeze. Editors now have creative control over a multi-camera shoot at an affordable price point, and in turn can create better productions."
Key Features of United Media Multicam software
- Play, scrub and cut between 4 independent camera sources
- Easily synchronize from multiple camera sources (up to 4)
- Export multicam edited sequences directly to Adobe Premiere timeline
- Full 30 frame-per-second (25 fps PAL) video from one up to 4 camera sources
- Flexible camera editing modes: 2 camera, 3 camera or 4 camera mode
- Sync cameras with visual clip markers for ease of synchronization
- Sync cameras with timecode display for all video clips being used in the segment
- Direct timeline trimming features to fine tune your multicamera cut
- Compatible with Matrox RT2500, DigiSuite capture boards and Adobe Premiere
- Windows 2000/NT compatible
About United Media
United Media, INC designs innovative digital video editing software for professional broadcast and multimedia industry for Windows 2000 and Windows NT. For more information, please visit unitedmediainc.com.
Related Keywords:Digital Video Editing, Digital Media Net, United Media, Multicam, video editors, sync, preview, cut, edit, multi-camera shoot, simulating, live camera switch
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved