|Page (1) of 1 - 09/16/11||email article||print page|
UniFI Mobile Banking Application Gains Momentum With the Addition of Eight New Credit Union CustomersInstitutions Can Manage Mobile Banking Feature Updates, Offers, and Content in Real-Time for the iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Other Platforms (September 16, 2011)
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 09/16/11 -- FI-MOBILE, Inc. announced today that it has signed eight new credit unions as customers of its UniFI mobile app solution. New clients include the Credit Union of Texas, JSC FCU, Insight Credit Union, FAA Federal Credit Union, 1st Community FCU, Gulf Credit Union, Dupaco Community Credit Union, and Texar Federal Credit Union. Together, these credit unions have more than 500 thousand members, 9 million potential members and $4 billion in deposits under management.
"We're excited to welcome our new credit union customers to FI-MOBILE, and look forward to working with them to serve their members," said Dan Chaney, co-founder of FI-MOBILE. "These signings are further validation of the power and simplicity of the UniFI mobile app platform."
Key features of the UniFI mobile app platform include:
- Branding and Marketing Options - provides multiple ways for administrators to communicate with and market to consumers and business customers through in-app advertising and branded marketing campaigns.
- Unified Cross-platform Support - allows credit unions and banks to simultaneously deliver and manage native and mobile-optimized banking applications across platforms, such as the iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and web-enabled mobile devices.
- Real-time Feature and Content Updates - a web-based management console allows administrators to change mobile banking features, application branding, and content as needed. In addition, changes are made in real-time minimizing the requirement for users to download application updates.
- Existing Mobile Application Support - enables credit unions and banks to unify their existing mobile applications with the UniFI platform for a seamless user experience.
- Management Analytics - delivers detailed reports on feature usage, user engagement and marketing campaigns run within their mobile banking application.
"We reviewed the top mobile app offerings on the market and chose FI-MOBILE," said Jerry Thompson, SVP/Chief Information Officer of the Credit Union of Texas. "The ability for the UniFI platform to leverage our existing mobile-enabled internet banking system, combined with its extensive analytics, were exactly what we needed to deliver the best experience for our members. FI-MOBILE is in a class by itself and is by far the most innovative company in this marketplace."
About FI-MOBILE, LLC
FI-MOBILE helps credit unions, banks and financial institutions deliver a unified mobile banking experience on the iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and web-enabled mobile devices.
FI-MOBILE is a trademark of FI-MOBILE, LLC. All other names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: FI-Mobile, Marketwire, Inc.,Apple Computer,Financial,Internet Technology,Business,Internet,Other,