|Page (1) of 1 - 06/30/11||email article||print page|
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v6 Makes Its Way to Apple Stores(June 30, 2011)
NOVATO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/30/11 -- IMSI®/Design, the developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail and the leading 3D DWG viewer on iPad®, announced today the release of TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v6.
"TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v6 is the price/performance leader in CAD apps for the Mac and we're pleased that it's now available through all Apple Stores," stated Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design.
New and enhanced features in v6 include:
- New AutoCAD .DWG 2011 Support.
- New 3D Architectural Design. TurboCAD MAC smart walls, windows, and doors can now be drawn and displayed in 3D, as well as 2D.
- Improved Door and Window Representation. Parametric door and window symbols now offer greater detail.
- New Architectural Format of Objects and Dimensions. Enhanced architectural formatting of objects and dimensions.
- New Automatic Wall Dimensions. Auto dimensions for all wall segments.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v6 is now available for $129.99.
For more information or to upgrade, visit www.TurboCAD.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 15 million products sold since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DoubleCAD, DesignCAD, TurboFLOORPLAN, Renditioner, and TurboViewer families of precision design applications for both desktop and mobile. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2011 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and App Store are trademarks of Apple. DWG, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD LT are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: IMSI/Design, CAD, Anim, CAD/CAM/CAE, CAD/CAM, autocad, Dassault Systemes, TurboCAD, Mac, OS9, OSX, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Other,