|Page (1) of 1 - 04/10/12||email article||print page|
TurboCAD Deluxe 19 UpdatedBest-Seller Receives Significant Enhancements (April 10, 2012)
NOVATO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/10/12 -- IMSI®/Design, the developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, announced today the release of TurboCAD Deluxe 19.
TurboCAD Deluxe 19's significant enhancements include:
- Updated LightWorks Rendering Engine: Enhancements include new styles and shader, as well as HTML documentation.
- New Material Editor: Streamlined material location, selection, application, and editing. Material, render, environment and luminance settings now completely integrated into one common universal editor for LightWorks®.
- New Compass Rose: Icon can now be placed in your design to displays north direction.
- New Draw by Layer PLUS: New setting allows users to apply general property changes to all tool presets.
- New "Keep Center of Extents" Selector Mode Option: New selector mode option scales around the center point of an object making changes symmetric.
- Improved Standard Modify Tools: Standard modify tools, such as Trim, Split, and Meet 2 Lines, now work with walls.
- Improved Join Polyline: Join arcs, bulge polylines and 3D polylines with fillets.
- New/Improved 1stPricing Palette: Online, real-time price quotes. Includes support for parametric windows, doors, and skylights.
- New Icons for a Modern Look: Optional updated program icons and menu colors to a more contemporary look.
- New AutoUpdate: Automatically notifies and downloads the latest TurboCAD update.
- Improved DWG/DXF Filters: A range of continued enhancements for working with the latest AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT 2010 / 2011 / 2012 files.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Deluxe 19 is now available from IMSI/Design for $129.99
For a quick YouTube overview of some of the new features in TurboCAD v19 (Deluxe, Pro and Platinum), please visit http://youtu.be/gmAdPY3llag.
For more information or to upgrade online, please visit www.TurboCAD.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 15 million products sold since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DoubleCAD, DesignCAD, TurboFLOORPLAN, and TurboViewer families of precision design and mobile applications. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2012 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: IMSI/Design, CAD, Display, Anim, CAD/CAM/CAE, Graphics/Design, autocad, Dassault Systemes, TurboCAD, Design, Marketwire, , Other,