|Page (1) of 1 - 04/30/02||email article||print page|
TripleD Releases AG Shaders for OS XShader set supports Electric Image Universe
AG_Shaders includes several separate collections of shaders and utilities, some of which can be purchased in a bundle. These include:
- Mondo-Cloud, a set of three shaders in a single interface. The shaders are reactive, so they can be affected by underlying colors. Mondo-Cloud sells on its own for $115.
- Mondo-Blocks, which includes four shaders. It sells for $139.
- BuildingBlocks 2, a new set of Bblocks that includes Colorspline, Falloff, Glow and Radial Ramp. It sells for $102.
- Gradwipe, which creates 3D wipe effects for removing objects from a scene. Gradwipe sells for $115.
- Utilities, which includes tweaks for levels, brightness and contrast. It sells by itself for $65.
The AG_Shaders bundle includes Mondo-Cloud and Mondo-Blocks for $203.20. For more information, visit http://www.tripledtools.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:TripleD Releases AG Shaders for OS X
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved