|Page (1) of 1 - 05/19/14||email article||print page|
Travel Oracle App Mobilizes and Simplifies Business Traveler Safety
BOSTON, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --HX Global's new Travel Oracle mobile app provides an instant lifeline for business travelers and expatriate employees as well as access to critical information and support, before and during their travels. Key features include an instantly accessible Mayday call, automated personal tracking, online storage of all travel documents, instant news reports of unrest pushed to impacted travelers, e-learning travel security certification and destination profiles.
"Duty of Care requires that measures be taken to protect employees and Travel Oracle accomplishes that," said Gregory Cain, president of HX Global. "Emergencies can strike at any time. On average, we airlift six medical emergency cases every day and respond to more than 450,000 assistance calls every year. The Travel Oracle app provides a safety net for employees and employers to provide protection for security issues and medical emergencies."
"Traveler tracking systems have provided travelers and corporations with peace of mind over the years, but they have significant limitations," said Dave Sarafinas, managing director and senior vice president of HX Global. "Travel Oracle overcomes those limitations by making traveler tracking personal and proactive. This new tool helps corporations provide end-to-end travel security."
Travel Oracle leverages eLearning, live personal tracking and situational awareness to drive traveler empowerment. Combined with HX Global's global capabilities and resources in the event of an emergency, a Travel Oracle traveler will be safer, and employers have the confidence that they have exceeded duty of care responsibilities. Key features include:
- Emergency Call Function - calls are instantly sent to a 24/7 Command Center
- Mayday Alert-Personal Tracking - alerts nominated contacts of traveler whereabouts via email, takes situational photographs, sends an audio recording and current GPS location, if pre-authorized
- Online Personal Profile & Documents - online storage of travel documents and photographs
- News Alerts and Live Support - global incident monitoring service with real-time country alerts sent directly to employee mobile devices. Access to 24/7 Emergency Assistance Helpdesk
- e-Learning travel safety courses, including certification upon successful completion
- Country Profiles - comprehensive country briefings on over 200 countries including country risks and cultural differences
About HX Global
HX Global is the US subsidiary of Healix International, a leading provider of International medical, security and travel assistance services. We are relied upon to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, travelers and local nationals in every country of the world, 24 hours a day. Our clients include some of the worlds most respected Multi-National Corporations, Governments, NGOs and Insurers. For more information about our services, go to www.hx-global.com or contact David Sarafinas at David.Sarafinas@hx-global.com or by calling 1 (617) 797-3840.
SOURCE HX Global
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Security, Internet, Security, IT (Information Technology), Security, Business, Email,