|Page (1) of 1 - 03/28/12||email article||print page|
Transparent Energy to Boost Profitability With InforMore Productivity and Controlled Waste With Infor ERP and PLM Solutions (March 28, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the successful implementation of Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) with Infor10 PLM Discrete (PLM8) at Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Transparent Energy Systems is a technology leader in the area of waste heat recovery systems, ammonia absorption refrigeration plants and other industrial processes for conservation of water, energy and environment. Transparent Energy Systems has been in the business for more than 25 years, and has many of its products and systems patented.
- Transparent Energy Systems went live with Infor10 ERP Enterprise and Infor10 PLM Discrete, replacing a Tally ERP solution which Transparent Energy Systems had outgrown. The new Infor applications went live for 100 ERP users and 15 PLM (product lifecycle management) users.
- Transparent Energy Systems chose Infor10 ERP Enterprise for its extremely rich and deep "turnkey projects functionality" specific to many Transparent projects with bare minimal customizations. As a result, Transparent Energy Systems can now capture multiple details and generate various financial reports to comply with company and government regulations.
- Transparent Energy Systems had the advantage of packaged integration between ERP Enterprise and PLM to support 15 PLM users.
Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Quote
"The existing systems could not sustain our growth in business requirements. With Infor10 ERP Enterprise we can track right from engineering to final dispatch, which enables us to reduce time, material waste and delivery times, impacting productivity and profitability positively. The additional web client functionality enabled for a quick, easy and user friendly information transfer between all users across two of our manufacturing sites in Maharashtra and at our head office in Pune," says Archana Kulkarni, manager, Cost Monitoring, Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. "The direct involvement from the Infor consulting team through the implementation and project management stages generated valuable returns."
"Our approach is to provide customers with industry-specific software applications that require minimal modifications and meet the needs of our customers in their specific industries," said Souma Das, vice president, Sales and Managing Director, India, Infor. "Our competitors have created an environment of shipping incomplete software that requires extensive, expensive system integration work to make the software meet their needs. We feel that approach is not in the best interests of customers like Transparent Energy Systems, and we are determined to change the enterprise applications industry in India."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor10 - www.infor.com/solutions/infor10/
- Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) - www.infor.com/product_summary/erp/ln/
- Infor10 PLM Discrete (PLM8) - www.infor.com/product_summary/plm/plm8/
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Transparent Energy, ERP, PLM, LN, Manufacturing, Sales, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, Shipping & Receiving, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Productivity Applications, Internet, Business Issues, Software Development, Other Applications, Engineering/Scientific Software, Internet Server Applications, Law & Regulations, Project Management, Management, Sales, Sales, India, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Financial, Shipping, Application Software, Internet Technology, Business, india, Other,