|Page (1) of 1 - 02/12/10||email article||print page|
Transcriptize expands the usefulness of Adobe Speech TranscriptionDo something useful with speech transcriptions beyond CS4 (February 12, 2010)
DMN Newswire--2010-2-12--Intelligent Assistance, Inc has introduced a new software tool that takes Transcription XML from Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or Soundbooth CS4 and converts it text, Excel Spreadsheet or Final Cut Pro clip markers.
"Late last year, Larry Jordan asked if we could create something to make the Adobe Speech Transcription more available", says Intelligent Assistance’ CEO Philip Hodgetts. "We thought that was a great idea and Transcriptize is the result, less than two months later."
Transcriptize imports the transcription XML from the Adobe Production Bundle and allows editors and producers to name the speakers – something not possible in the Production Bundle. From there users have the option to:
- Export a plain text file, suitable for the needs of a producer or to import into Media Composer’s Script Sync engine.
- Export an Excel spreadsheet with a variable number of words per row - Perfect for a producer.
- Open the XML from a Final Cut Pro clip and add the transcription to Markers where:
- There are a variable number of words per Marker (including one Marker per speaker)
- The speaker name is placed in the Marker name
- Transcription appears in the clip Marker comment
- Marker colors are used to identify each speaker (FCP 7 onward).
- The transcription can be searched within Final Cut Pro.
- Markers can be easily subclipped based on transcription content.
Transcriptize is available now from www.assistedediting.com/Transcriptize/. MSRP is US$149 with an introductory off of $99 until the end of February 2010. NFR versions for review are available, contact Philip Hodgetts, details below.
About Intelligent Assistance
Intelligent Assistance, Inc. is an innovator in technology and systems for producers and editors dedicated to building tools to make working with metadata in digital media easier. For more information, please visit www.intelligentassistance.com or http://www.assistedediting.com or contact Philip Hodgetts [email protected], office 818 206 2415 or cell 818 335 3916.
Related Keywords:Final Cut Pro, FCP, transcript, transcription, speech transcription