|Page (1) of 1 - 05/23/12||email article||print page|
Trainer Communications Wins Three Prestigious National AwardsTrainer Secures Two Bulldog Awards and a Gold Hermes Creative Award for Outstanding Business Press and Television Coverage and Website Services (May 23, 2012)
PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/23/12 -- Trainer Communications, the premier provider of integrated marketing and high-tech public relations services that create global market leaders, today announced that it has won two Bulldog Awards and one Hermes Creative Award for delivering exemplary results and service for three of its clients. The awards include:
- The gold Bulldog Award for best use of broadcast video/Internet - business/consumer for broadcast TV coverage of Intelleflex, a leading provider of on-demand data visibility solutions
- The bronze Bulldog Award for best response to breaking news for establishing Zazzle, an on-demand manufacturer, as a "go-to" resource for commenting on cultural trends and perspectives on breaking news
- The gold Hermes Creative Award for overall website design for Virident Systems, a performance leader in flash-based storage class memory (SCM) solutions
"Trainer Communications is honored to be recognized for our broad range of public relations and marketing services. This validation from our industry peers only fuels our commitment to continue pushing digital marketing and public relations services to new heights," said Susan Thomas, CEO of Trainer Communications.
The award-winning results included:
- More than 63 stories in print, on the web, and on TV for Zazzle, for its commentary on cultural trends and perspectives on breaking news
- 3X improvement in page views and pages per visit; 10X more time spent on site per user; 2X lower bounce rate; and 2X returning website visitors for Virident.com
- Re-launching Intelleflex with a major TV story that immediately led to additional national coverage for the company, while providing strong sales support that ultimately helped drive two major customer deals
About Trainer Communications
Trainer Communications is the premier provider of integrated marketing and high-tech public relations services. Specializing in technology, the agency offers deep domain expertise across data infrastructure, information security, telecommunications, enterprise software, networking, and consumer industries. Trainer represents industry leaders and high-growth technology companies that recognize visibility is critical to meet business objectives. Trainer is the only agency that guarantees quantifiable results with its Metrics Matter methodology. Established in 1995, Trainer has represented more than 250 companies. Based in Silicon Valley with worldwide coverage, the agency has received numerous prestigious national awards, including Bulldog Awards, the Hermes Creative Award, the PRSA Silver Anvil and Bronze Anvil Awards, the MarCom Gold Awards, the Iron Sabre Award, the National Videographer Awards, and the Iron Sabre Certificate of Excellence for Product of the Year. For more information, visit http://www.trainercomm.com/.
Follow Trainer Communications
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Trainer Communications, public relations, PR firms, public relations firms, tech public relations , Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing, Storage, Security, Networking, Internet, Business Issues, Services, Software, Misc, Security, Telecommunications, Security, Public Relations, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , Gold, Marketing Services, Television, Internet Technology, Business,