|Page (1) of 1 - 04/03/12||email article||print page|
Toshiba Expands Product Portfolio With Full Line of Thermal Barcode Label PrintersThe New B-EX4T2 Series Boasts Fast Print Speed, Ease of Use, Low Total Cost of Operation and Low Maintenance (April 03, 2012)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/03/12 -- Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (http://business.toshiba.com), a leading managed document services (MDS) provider and business printing solutions innovator, today introduced the B-EX4T2, a 4-inch thermal label printer series that expands its portfolio of industry-leading MFPs and thermal barcode label printers. Built for industrial applications such as manufacturing, transportation, logistics and retail, Toshiba's new thermal barcode printer series includes models offering 200 dots-per-inch (DPI), 300 DPI, 600 DPI and direct thermal printing.
"With the introduction of the B-EX4T2 thermal printer line, Toshiba continues to grow its product portfolio to address our customers' needs in several vertical markets that require this type of industrial-grade printing solution," said Joseph Contreras, director of product and solutions marketing for Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. "The extensive list of industry-best features make the B-EX4T2 Series a high-reliability design for industrial printing that requires little maintenance while providing energy cost savings."
Toshiba B-EX4T2 Standard Features and Benefits
- Best in class print speed at 12 inches per second (IPS) with 32-bit processor, large DRAM at 32MB and 16MB of flash memory
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Dual-ribbon motor system ensures better ribbon handling and eliminates ribbon wrinkling (or unusable, unscannable labels)
- Long-lasting print head that supports up to 3 million linear inches for reduced user intervention and print head replacement cost
- Large 600-meter ribbon minimizes user maintenance
- ENERGY STAR qualified with low energy consumption in idle and print mode
- Flexibility of user installable, snap-in print heads (200 to 300 DPI)
- Support for competition emulation (graphic languages) ZPLII® standard and seamless integration into existing environments
- Scalable with RFID upgradability for investment protection and support of RFID growth initiatives
Ease of Use
- Designed for single step media and ribbon loading
- Network Printer Management Tool to monitor and control printers from desktop
The Toshiba B-EX4T2 Series is available now through authorized Toshiba Business Solutions locations, authorized dealers and selected resellers throughout the U.S. at an MSRP range of $1,695 to $3,300. For more information about Toshiba products, or to locate an authorized Toshiba dealer in your area, visit www.business.toshiba.com.
About Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
Irvine, Calif.-based Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., (TABS) is an independent operating company of Toshiba Corporation, the world's eighth-largest electronics/electrical equipment company. TABS is a leading managed document services (MDS) provider with experts that help organizations take control of document security, workflow and print environments. With the award-winning Encompass managed print services (MPS) program, e-STUDIO line of multifunction printers (MFPs), toner products and retail information/thermal printing systems, TABS is leading the way for businesses to print smarter, work safer and conserve resources. For more information on Toshiba solutions and services available in the United States and Latin America, please visit www.business.toshiba.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: thermal printers, barcode label printers, industrial-grade printers, industrial thermal printers, Manufacturing, Office Equipment, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, RFID, Printers, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Security, Management, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Business,