|Page (1) of 1 - 07/19/11||email article||print page|
Top 100 Real Estate Apps for Android, Blackberry, iPhone and iPad(July 19, 2011)
Alameda, CA (PRWEB) July 19, 2011
Inman News released a special report that lists the most popular and highest rated real estate-related mobile apps designed for Android, Blackberry, iPhone and iPad devices 100 Must-Have Mobile Apps for Real Estate.
The report is based on App rankings and ratings at TopAppCharts.com, Apples App Store, The Android Market Site and the Blackberry App World site. All of the featured apps received at least 5 user ratings.
The report includes the following:
1. Top 10 most popular free Android real estate apps
2. Top 10 most popular paid real estate-related apps for Android
3. Top 10 most popular free and paid Android foreclosure apps
4. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPhone real estate apps
5. 5 foreclosure apps for iPhone (ranked by user rating)
6. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPhone mortgage apps
7. Top 5 most popular free and paid panorama photo apps for iPhone
8. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPad real estate apps
9. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPad mortgage apps
10. Top 10 most popular free and paid BlackBerry real estate apps
11. Top-rated free and paid BlackBerry mortgage apps
The purpose of the report is to help identify the business and consumer tools related to real estate that are gaining the most traction among users.
The complete free report including all 100 Apps can be found at http://www.inman.com/reports/mobile-apps. For additional information please contact press (at) inman (dot) com.
About Inman News | Agents and brokers around the world turn to Inman News first for accurate and timely real estate news and information. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking conferences, Inman News is the leading independent source of real estate news, education and insight. In addition, for 15 years, Inman News has been hosting Real Estate Connect -- a semi-annual real estate conference for real estate brokers and top-level executives. Connect will be held July 27th-29th 2011 in San Francisco.
For more information, visit http://www.inman.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/7/prweb8650897.htm.
Related Keywords:computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, real estate, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), estate bestowal, restraint of trade, international (foreign) trade, trade dispute, trade agreements, trade policy, trade balance, mass media, news media, media, social security, social sciences, social issue, social issues (general), social conditions, social problems,