|Page (1) of 1 - 11/26/01||email article||print page|
Toon Boom Studio in Final Release for OS X 10.1Update free for registered users
The latest release, Toon Boom Studio 1.0.1, fixes this problem and also adds support for 3D vector animation in conjunction with Electric Rain's Swift 3D. Toon Boom's features include:
- A 3D scene planning environment, which allows you to organize scene elements from a 3D perspective. You can drag and drop your element layers in the 3D space and interpolate motion, scaling, and rotation effects in a single operation, creating complex multiplane motion effects. You can then preview your creation in real time.
- It also comes with a lip synch function, which allows you to import audio files and interpret sounds for phonetic references. A graphical display then lets you correlate your basic mouth positions with the program's interpolation.
- Use the rotating light table to draw your objects at different angles.
- Use the animation templates to package animation elements for reuse.
- Experiment with unlimited palette styles and view the results instantly.
- Optimize your output file for the Web distribution by automatically reusing media in your animation.
- Keep track of your scene?s element layers with the storyboarding and exposure sheet tools.
Toon Boom Studio 1.0.1 is available free for registered users of version 1.0. The full version runs $349. For more information or to download the update, visit http://www.toonboomstudio.com.
Related Keywords:Toon Boom Studio in Final Release for OS X 10.1
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved