|Page (1) of 1 - 07/27/06||email article||print page|
Toon Boom Storyboard Ready to ShipStoryboard comes also with a complete set of templates (July 27, 2006)
Emmy award-winning Toon Boom Animation Inc. today announced that Toon Boom Storyboard is ready to ship. Meeting the needs of all production types-whether 2D animation, 3D animation or live action, Storyboard offers advanced features that make it the tool of choice to create an entirely digital storyboard.
Toon Boom Storyboard provides a:
* Flexible layer-based panel display with motion camera capabilities
* Complete set of drawing tools, including pressure-sensitive brush tool when using a digital graphic tablet and pen
* Customizable caption fields to insert fully searchable textual content, such as scene descriptions and comments
* Advanced timeline to control timing and automatically generate an animatic with sound tracks and transitions between shots
* Real-time animatic creation with dynamic camera moves
* Extensive export capabilities, including printing, image sequences, and Harmony/Opus/Solo, EDL, SWF and QuickTime file formatting.
Storyboard comes also with a complete set of templates, including characters, backgrounds, props, effects and symbols to get users started quickly.
Toon Boom Storyboard is available for purchase at www.toonboom.com, at $ 899.99 US SRP.
About Toon Boom Animation Inc.
Toon Boom Animation Inc. is the worldwide leader in animation software solutions. Toon Boom carries entry level and high-end animation software solutions for film, television, web, games, mobile devices and training applications. In 2005, Toon Boom was granted the Primetime Emmy® Engineering Award by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences for its significant contribution made to the animation industry targeted for television, in North America and throughout Asia, Europe and the Middle East. In 2006, the IT Federation of Quebec (FIQ) awarded an OCTAS 2006 in the Multimedia educational and cultural sector category, for Toon Boom Studio V3.
Toon Boom's client base ranges from major studios creating Hollywood blockbuster animated films to individual animators creating their first masterpieces. Market-leading studios using Toon Boom's products include Nelvana, Warner Bros., Mercury Filmworks, China Central Television, Toonz Animation India, Starbust Animation, Answer Studio, Alphanim, Cosgrove Hall, Cromosoma and Lanterna Magica, to name a few. Some of the prestigious productions done with Toon Booms technology include Les Triplettes de Belleville, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, The Rugrats, SpongeBob The Movie and Curious George.
For additional information, visit Toon Boom at www.toonboom.com.
Related Keywords:Toon Boom, Storyboard, production types, 2D animation, 3D animation, live action, digital storyboard.