|Page (1) of 1 - 10/19/11||email article||print page|
Tonight -- Exploring the Interplay Between Fashion and Interior Design at the Marketplace Design Center Featuring Five Top Design Professionals(October 19, 2011)
PHILADELPHIA, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/19/11 -- Fashion Group Philadelphia will host five Design Professionals during DesignPhiladelphia at the Marketplace Design Center, tonight. The discussion "Exploring the Interplay Between Fashion and Interior Design" will include lively commentary from professionals spanning the interiors and fashion design spectrum.
Industry panelists include:
- Floss Barber, CEO and principal designer of Floss Barber Inc., a Philadelphia based national design firm specializing in hospitality, restaurant, office and residential design;
- Mona Ross Berman of Mona Ross Berman Interiors, a Philadelphia-based design firm, concentrating on high-end residential interior design;
- Ken Natori, Vice President of E-Commerce, Finance, Licensing, and PR/Marketing at The Natori Company where he oversees the partnerships which have expanded the World of Natori into Bedding, Home Accents, and Bath;
- Caroline Tiger, home and design columnist for the Philadelphia Inquirer, author, and interior design journalist, and blogger under design-Phan; and
- Interiors writer and author, Kathleen Nicholson Webber, will moderate the panel.
Tickets are available at the door: $20 for members, $30 for non-members, and $5 for students with ID. Located at the Marketplace Design Center, 2400 Market Street. Networking reception at 5:30-6:15 p.m., followed by a discussion from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
About Fashion Group Philadelphia
Fashion Group Philadelphia is part of The Fashion Group International, a global, non-profit, professional organization with over 5000 members in the fashion industry including apparel, accessories, beauty and home.
The FGI mission is to be the pre-eminent authority on the business of fashion and design and to help its members become more effective in their careers. To do this, FGI provides insights on major trends in person, online and in print; access to business professionals and a gateway to the influence fashion plays in the marketplace.
DesignPhiladelphia: Held October 13-23, 2011, this celebration of design in partnership with the University of the Arts is part of National Design Week. One of the nation's largest design events, Design Philadelphia features 150 events throughout the city spotlighting all design disciplines from industrial design to fashion, crafts to graphics and product design to architecture. Exhibitions, runway shows, lectures, open studios, workshops, street happenings will transform the city into a stage and a playground for ideas and networks for the present and future.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Fashion Group Philadelphia, Finance, Networking, Finance/Accounting, Finance/Accounting, Marketwire, Inc., , Lifestyle, Business, Business Professionals,