|Page (1) of 1 - 06/15/11||email article||print page|
To Create, or to Organize - That is the Question(June 15, 2011)
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) June 15, 2011
The mind whirls at a million RPM. A once weekly surfacing occurs for the gulping of air, and to inform the tribe, yes, there is a pulse, and its a sturdy pulse. Ideas boing out of the mind en mass, necessitating the freeze framing of those on an iPhone, iPad, DVR, ink-on-hand. Standout thoughts evolve that create standout ideas, standout gadgets, standout worlds. The current world is customized in standout ways by big, Big, BIG creative vibes that refuse to quit. SYT-SAVING YOU TIME organizes the potently creative business startup.
On one side of the creative startup business coin, the SBA (sba.gov) states that small businesses
- represent 99.7% of companies
- have generated 64% of net new jobs in the last 15 years
- are 52% home-based
Many creative startup business owners are encouraged by such stats.
Its all good, right?
Yes. With the exception of some sobering factoids on the flip side of the same coin:
(1) The creative flow must be harnessed into a business that liberates and sustains.
(2) Establishing a business requires attention to lots of annoying details in a timely fashion.
(3) Approximately 60% of small business fail within the first five years of operation
(4) In 2009, some 660, 900 small businesses failed.
For the creative business owner, identifying specific organizing weaknesses is important. Points for the potently creative small business owner wannabe to consider include
- The chasm between creativity and organization skills is often vast
- Catch 22: Creative vibes drive productivity, productivity can choke creative vibes
- Thoughts of organizing can trigger instant drop-and-curl-up-on-the-floor compulsions
- Business necessaries like cash, accounting, inventory, pricing, and marketing will sometimes trigger instant migraines within a creative mind
- Business will typically inch along on a thinner-than-a-shoestring budget
- Computer skills and interest are often negligible, OK, non-existent, in the creative persona
- Hiring Administrative help is necessarily a thing of the future
- Organization exists, but the business growth rate can be a monster to manage
Identifying areas in need of support is enough to make a creative small business owner whimper, or do that drop-and-curl.
Enter SYT-SAVING YOU TIME (SYT). SYT was established in May of 2011 with the specific focus of sustaining the Potent Creative® Glocal - intensely creative small business owners, contract workers, and individuals with big visions, big dreams, and vast aspirations. SYT is a Business & Life Enhancement Portal, a doorway to all kinds of resources in support of such creatively driven folks.
SYT-SAVING YOU TIME provides tools that manage time-consuming details and anchor many necessaries, tools that organize, sustain, and ROCK peoples worlds.
SYT sustains startup businesses and their potently creative owners so they can access opportunities to start building a foundation, broadcast their wares, link-up their Websites, research, discover, outreach to, connect, and team with others.
SYT Tools Include
- Extreme Networking Opportunities provided by our Pay-It-Forward networking Portal
- Website linking through our FREE Directory Listing
- Spot-lighting in a purchasable Featured Glocals Website placement
- Organizing Services
- Consulting and Coaching Services
- Pre-formed Office Administration Forms
- Custom Made Forms, plus, a soon to arrive
- Platform to air your creative voice through our SYT Vocal Glocals Blog
The SYT Portal also provides a safe space where Potent Creative® Glocals convene, solid connections form, and folks can find what they need, be it business tools or people. Additionally, SYT epitomizes the term "outreach through extreme networking that is powered by a spunky Pay-It-Forward engine. We uplift, liberate, catalyze, and sustain. Now, more than ever, people need such elements of support.
This is a grassroots effort. SYT-SAVING YOU TIME is active in extreme networking by Paying-It-Forward through our existing connections, through word of mouth, the World Wide Web, other connections, and future connections. In the very near future, an SYT Vocal Gocals Blog will be a key, fully live aspect of the SYT Business & Life Enhancement Portal which will give air time to all Potent Creative® Glocals so they can share whats on their mind, and in their heart, in their soul.
In the spirit of true support of the creative small business owner or wannabe the 6 month SYT Featured Glocals Website placement option is geared for affordability. For those with larger budgets, an option exists that provides the luxury of sustained, time-released, up-front exposure for the entire Web World to take note of - in a single purchase.
The SYT-SAVING YOU TIME Business & Life Enhancement PortalA new doorway to all kinds of startup business resources for the Potent Creative® small business owner, and wannabe.
(*) Potent Creative® is a registered trademark of SYT-SAVING YOU TIME.
Contact Karen Tai of SYT-SAVING YOU TIME at http://www.syt-savingyoutime.net for more information, or at POB 17543, Tampa, FL 33682, 541.944.3505.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/6/prweb8573571.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), plastic art, entertainment award, entertainment (general), arts (general), arts, culture and entertainment, weather news, news agency, plastic art, news media, entertainment award, entertainment (general), arts (general), arts, culture and entertainment, freedom of religion, religion and belief, nature religion, fishing industry, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, economy, business and finance, financial and business service,