|Page (1) of 1 - 11/08/11||email article||print page|
Thinxtream Upgrades PrintJinni(TM) for Epson(R) With Zip Folder, Microsoft(R) Office 2010 Support and Copy-Paste UtilityAdvanced Printing App Now Supports Virtually Any File Format or App; With a New Subscription Model, Users Can Select a Subscription Package That Best Meets Their Requirements (November 08, 2011)
SINGAPORE -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/11 -- Thinxtream Technologies, a global company with software products for print applications, today announced a free upgrade to the PrintJinni for Epson® mobile printing application.
PrintJinni for Epson 6.0 now supports Zip folder attachments for users on-the-go; compressed files, supported by the PrintJinni app, can now be viewed and printed directly from email within PrintJinni. In addition, the app's new "Paste Board" feature offers the ability to print any content that is selected for copying. The new app also extends printing support to include Microsoft® Office 2010 documents. As with previous versions of the app, users can also print Web pages, PDF and JPEG files from e-mail attachments, files from Web storage services and any app that supports file sharing. With these new features, this upgraded app now supports quality printing of virtually any available content from most Apple® iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad apps to any Epson wireless all-in-one, including WorkForce®, Artisan® and Stylus® NX models(1).
PrintJinni for Epson 6.0 is available for free to all existing users of the app until their original 1-year subscription expires. For new users, PrintJinni for Epson is available via a free 30-day trial subscription. Upon expiration, all users have access to newly created subscription packs for PrintJinni Services, which are available at $0.99 for 50 days; $1.99 for 150 days; $2.99 for 250 days; and $3.99 for 1 year.
"This new version of PrintJinni for Epson is part of our ongoing efforts to improve the printing functionality and quality from Apple devices. The incremental upgrade offers Epson all-in-one users additional printing convenience in a cost-effective model," said Robert Shibata, Director of Marketing, Thinxtream Technologies.
PrintJinni for Epson - Features:
- NEW -- A Paste Board feature that enables the user to paste and print any content that can be selected and copied, including email and Web content
- NEW -- Print supported files in zip folders
- NEW -- Print Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® documents from Microsoft Office 2010, Macintosh® version 2011; in addition to Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, Macintosh versions 2004 and 2008
- Print supported files from any app that enables file sharing
- Print supported files from file sharing services, including Apple iDisk®, Box.net® and Dropbox
- Intuitive icon-based navigation
- Store previous printer addresses for convenience
- Connects to Epson wireless all-in-ones over a wireless network
- Previews and prints without the need for an intermediate computer, additional software or printer drivers
- Prints JPEG, PDF files; other files with "Paste Board" feature
- Preview and print email content with "Paste Board," and supported email attachments from Yahoo® Mail, Hotmail®, MobileMe(SM), Gmail, Microsoft® Exchange, AOL®, etc. easily configured in PrintJinni for Epson or the Apple Mail app
- Select from a wide range of options including paper size, page range, number of copies and color or black & white (for faster printing and color ink conservation)
- Print web pages by Web address (URL) or the "Paste Board" feature
- Delivers secure encrypted communication for mobile printing
- Supports iPad(2), iPhone 4(3), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod Touch(4)
PrintJinni for Epson 6.0 is available with a 30-day free trial subscription in the U.S. and Canada, and also in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India and Singapore through the Apple App Store.
Existing users are eligible to download and can use PrintJinni for Epson 6.0 until their current subscription expires. More information about PrintJinni for Epson is available on Thinxtream's website.
About Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Thinxtream Technologies is a global software product company, with innovative products and professional services for media, print and device management applications across a wide range of industries. Based in Singapore, Thinxtream is a subsidiary of Celstream Technologies, an established, global Product Engineering Services company, with a rich heritage in offering complete product life-cycle development services. More information on the company can be found at www.thinxtream.com.
For queries, please call +65 65169870 or write to email@example.com
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark, and Exceed Your Vision is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Thinxtream and PrintJinni are trademarks of Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd. Apple, iDisk, iPhone, iPod Touch, Macintosh and Mac are registered trademarks, and iPad is a Trademark of Apple Inc. Box.net is a registered trademark of Box.net Inc. Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
(1) Supports the following Epson wirelessly enabled all-in-one printers: Epson Artisan 700, 710, 725, 730, 800, 810, 835 and 837; Epson Stylus NX420, NX510, NX515, and NX625; Epson WorkForce 323, 325, 520, 600, 610, 615, 630, 633, 635 and 840; Epson WorkForce Pro 4020, 4530 and 4540; Epson Stylus Photo R2000 and R3000.
(2) Supports Apple iPad running iOS 3.2.1, 4.2 and above.
(3) Supports iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0 and above.
(4) Supports Apple iPod touch, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS running iOS 3.1.3 and above.
Suzanne Collier Public Relations
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: mobile printing, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple, mobility, print, iTunes, Mac, OS9, OSX, Canada, USA, India, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Marketwire, Inc., , Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Email, india, england, Other,