|Page (1) of 1 - 06/07/12||email article||print page|
Thinklogical Brings Industry Leading Fiber Optic Solutions to InfoComm, Enabling A/V Professionals to Realize Unsurpassed Performance, Quality and EfficiencyBooth to Feature Video Wall DVI Integration, 4K Video Source & Destination, 3D Video Processing, Color Calibration, KVM Desk Capabilities and Other Solutions for A/V Professionals (June 07, 2012)
MILFORD, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 06/07/12 -- Thinklogical [InfoComm booth C7742], the leading provider of fiber optic video routing and KVM extension systems, announced that it will be demonstrating an array of powerful, high performance and efficient solutions, addressing many of the complex challenges facing today's A/V professionals. The booth will feature a high performance display video wall, courtesy of Mitsubishi; display stations for 4K video source and destination routing and flexible KVM solutions. Additionally, the exhibit will feature a 3D video processing and extension capability, a color correction and calibration integration demonstration and additional A/V technologies.
Following is a summary of items that will be featured at the Thinklogical booth between Wednesday, June 13 and Friday, June 15, 2012, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Las Vegas Convention Center:
Easier-to-Integrate Video Walls I:
- Learn how Thinklogical and Mitsubishi have collaborated to integrate Thinklogical DVI input circuitry directly into Mitsubishi high performance displays. Applications can now be deployed without additional equipment and copper-wire cabling between the video source and the display wall.
Easier-to-Integrate Video Walls II:
- See how Thinklogical has eliminated most of the time and cost associated with color calibrating high performance video walls. Through unique integration of color correction technology into Thinklogical systems, initial and follow-up display wall calibrations can be achieved with far less equipment and man-hours than ever before.
Pristine Routing and Display of 4K Video
- See first hand how Thinklogical systems route 4K video with no compression, no artifacts, no loss of pixels, and no loss of frames. Thinklogical systems can preserve the original signal quality for up to 24 miles.
High Performance 3D Routing and Extension
- View the Thinklogical 3D video demonstration, which showcases Thinklogical uncompressed 3D video processing and extension capabilities, as well as HDSDI to HDMI conversion and scaling. Thinklogical's extension solutions enable users to extend the source to destinations up to 24 miles without loss of signal quality.
Flexible KVM Solutions that are Easy to Integrate and Operate
- Visit our "KVM Desk Experience" demonstration and participate in a number of live exercises through our On Screen Display controller.
Continuous, Uninterrupted Operation with Thinklogical's Unique Switch Over Capability
- Witness a live demonstration of Thinklogical's unique redundancy architecture, assuring that a loss of signal in one fiber is instantaneously switched to a redundant fiber with no loss of signal.
For more information, please visit Thinklogical at http://www.thinklogical.com or visit the company at InfoComm booth C7742.
Thinklogical is the leading manufacturer and provider of fiber optic KVM, video, audio, and peripheral extension and routing solutions, as well as NATO Information Assurance (Common Criteria, EAL4) accredited fiber matrix routers. Entertainment, government, scientific and industrial customers worldwide rely on Thinklogical's products and solutions for optimal performance in secure visual computing environments. Thinklogical helps customers reduce overall cost and dramatically enhance workflow dynamics within complex computing, broadcast, post production and AV infrastructures. Thinklogical sells primarily through integrator and VAR channels, and is privately held and headquartered in Milford, Connecticut.
For information about Thinklogical products, please visit www.thinklogical.com
Hummingbird Media, Inc.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Thinklogical, Inc., Post/Production,Display,Anim,Production/Post,Post Production,Production,Compression,Marketwire, Inc.,InfoCOMM Attendees,Entertainment,Other,