|Page (1) of 1 - 07/02/12||email article||print page|
The Villages Craft Festival Returns to Spanish Springs July 7 - 8Featuring America's Best Crafters (July 02, 2012)
JUPITER, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 07/02/12 --
WHAT: 15th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Spanish Springs
WHEN: July 7 - 8, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
WHERE: Spanish Springs Town Square in The Villages
Navigational Address: 1181 Main Street, Lady Lake, FL 32159 (See directions below).
WHY: To Support the Arts and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
To request interviews with participating crafters and images of their work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts - Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 100 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of craft media:
- Folk art
- Handmade jewelry
- Personalized gifts
- Handmade clothing
- Scented soaps
- Body products and much more
The Villages, Florida -- Central Florida's top craft venue welcomes back The Villages Craft Festival to Spanish Springs Town Square July 7 - 8, 2012. The country's leading crafters will display their finest work during this two day juried art event and will be present for the duration of the show available to discuss their crafts, inspiration and even take commissions. Admission is free and open to the public.
Directions to the Festival: I-75 to exit 329 (Wildwood) onto US 44, East to US 301, North on 301 to 466, turn right and proceed to US 27. Left onto US 27 and continue to Main Street, adjacent to the billboard that reads "Main Street Left," before the overhead golf cart bridge, left onto Main Street. Town Square is 2 blocks ahead.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors produces some of the nation's most exciting craft shows, including the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival, the Delray Beach Craft Festival and the Annual Downtown Sarasota Craft Festival, just to name a few. The group's founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals.
For additional information on the 15th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Spanish Springs and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.
- Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
- Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at email@example.com or 954-592-8500.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Howard Alan Events, Marketwire, Sports, Golf, Other,