|Page (1) of 1 - 12/07/11||email article||print page|
"The Rhetoric Is Hot, but the Candidates Are Not," According to the Latest AdSAM SenseUs(R) Poll on Emotion(December 07, 2011)
GAINESVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/11 -- AdSAM® the leader in measuring true emotional response, today released its seventh SenseUs® poll, "Election Emotions," which challenges readers to review the findings (www.SenseUS.net ) and make predictions about the election on the SenseUs blog, through Twitter or on Facebook and Linkedin.
Key findings are:
- Democratic Party seen in more favorable light than the Republican Party among Independent Voters.
- Obama not as emotionally connected to voters compared to last year. But those feelings have changed from agitation to resignation.
- Obama well above Republican candidates among Independents.
- Independents' feelings toward Obama less favorable than last year, but nearly same as two months before the last election.
- Tea Party seen less favorably among Independents than in the past.
The complete report is available at www.SenseUs.net or through Facebook or Twitter.
SenseUs® is the only omnibus survey that measures both rational AND EMOTIONAL reactions of Americans to current topics and issues, products, services and more. These polls are conducted by AdSAM Marketing, the leading worldwide provider of emotional response market research and Medefield a global expert in fieldwork services. SenseUs offers a new approach to evaluating politics and key issues with the assessment of both rational and emotional thought processes.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SenseUs, Marketwire, , Politics, Republican Party,